Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Kate S.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Anna F.Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc uploaded by Rachael D.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Brand from Vichy. Fresy and watery texture with instant cooling sensation to soothe sensitive skin. New formula providing continous hydration up to hours for oily to combination skin. How to Use: Apply a thin layer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw and spread from inside to outside every day and night. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

• Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? O...1 Answers
Kate S.
This is my absolute favorite day cream/water gel, hands down. This light weight mineral infused gel melts right into your skin with a cooling effect and no greasy feeling. It hydrates all day and leaves your skin supple and fresh, can not get enough of Vichy. Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Mineral Water Gel 1 pc
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
its good but i dont want to buying again this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product
Michelle M.
Pekin, IL
This is great if you have oily skin and don't want something heavy! It's so hydrating but thin which is what makes it perfect for everyone!! I bought this for my mom for her birthday but ended up keeping it bveuase I read so many good things about it!
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
really nice consistancy. pretty hydrating and sinks into the skin quickly. I am not a huge fan of pot packing but i understand why it is necessary. it is pretty effective, especially for winter months. I bought it at ulta. I would recommend it.
Lacey F.
Orem, UT
This moisturizer makes my skin very hydrated, I love to us it in winter when I need the extra help for my dry skin. It's my nighttime moisturizer, my skin soaks it up all night and when I wash my face in the morning it doesn't feel like a cheap film is left on my skin. Would reccomend!
👑Allie S.
Untied States
I really liked this product because it gives your skin that cooling affect which makes my skin feel refreshed and clean as well as hydrated. I have combination skin and this product still worked very well for me
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This is so hydrating for the skin. I love that it is lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy. It has a smooth finish and not much of a scent: price range is workable specially when it comes to competitive skin care.
Karla L.
Halls, TN
I liked it but wasn't in love with because I don't have a problem with my skin being dry all the time. My skin stays very oily so I think that this product is for people with dry skin.
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 This gel is super good on your skin. I noticed that it helped with a lot of my dark circles and fine lines. I'm young but I still noticed a difference in appearance in my wrinkles
katie a.
Nice, but not mind-blowing. I buy the unscented one on sale when I can find it. I do find that sometimes this pills up on me. Don't know if it's dead skin or too much silicone.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
Can I use this as a day-like moisturizer for oily skin? Or would you recommend using it only in my night routine?