Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lotion SPF 25 - 1.7 oz uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer with spf 25 sun protection in a lightweight, oil-free lotion. Skin is intensely hydrated and soothed. With mineral-rich vichy thermal water. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This lotion is amazing! I'm usually not one for high spf in my day cream. only because I'm brown and most of them leave a cast. the way my skin feels when I use this is amazing. also, after 3 weeks use, I've seen my skin become more radiant.
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Surprise, AZ
I have never tried this lotion but hopefully when ever I do try it, would love to see if it works good with my skin
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
It's good but isn't the best. Exist best product in the market for your price, wouldn't return to buy it
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Still on the hunt for that perfect facial sunscreen with no shine or white cast.  This one is almost perfect and has basically zero white cast but it does look a bit shiny.  Much better than Roche Posay and feels very lightweight on my skin while leaving it feeling moisturized.  Didn't make me break out at all which is a plus!
Susan T.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
I heard about this sample in a voxbox that I didn’t receive and the reviews piqued my curiosity. I found this line at Target in the better skincare area. I was able to sample this moisturizer and was blown away! How can something this amazing be available in Target??? Love it!!!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Cliffside Park
I have been diagnosed with (KP) and this product has actually made my dry skin moisterize. This product was recommended to me by my sister whom also has the same condition but just worse , she also had very possitive reviews
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really liked this lotion but felt like I needed to always use a lot of it to make my skin feel good. It also was a little oily but overall I really liked it. I think it is meant for people with dryer skin than I have.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
I love Vichy! I have been using this product line for about 10 years! With my  lswnsitive skin, it's hard to find products that work without irritating my skin. Great products for a great price.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Boston, MA
Es un producto que al usarlo sientes de inmediato frescura, relajación y limpieza en tu rostro. Me gusta porque mantiene mi cutis hidratado.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Plaquemine
Very good product.  Would recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.  Bought from CVS.  Great value for this product.