Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lotion SPF 25 - 1.7 oz uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer with spf 25 sun protection in a lightweight, oil-free lotion. Skin is intensely hydrated and soothed. With mineral-rich vichy thermal water. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still on the hunt for that perfect facial sunscreen with no shine or white cast.  This one is almost perfect and has basically zero white cast but it does look a bit shiny.  Much better than Roche Posay and feels very lightweight on my skin while leaving it feeling moisturized.  Didn't make me break out at all which is a plus!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard about this sample in a voxbox that I didn’t receive and the reviews piqued my curiosity. I found this line at Target in the better skincare area. I was able to sample this moisturizer and was blown away! How can something this amazing be available in Target??? Love it!!!!
Kerri B.
Buffalo
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to daily moisturizers! It’s light and the scent is very light. The only thing I dislike is the sunscreen tends to burn my eyes if I put it on to close to them. Simple packaging easy to use. I have bought several bottles
Ana M.
Cliffside Park
I have been diagnosed with (KP) and this product has actually made my dry skin moisterize. This product was recommended to me by my sister whom also has the same condition but just worse , she also had very possitive reviews
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s very hard for me to find a moisturizer that will work for my skin. I got it online at Walgreens. When it comes to my makeup and skin care I never buy cheap cosmetics because I don’t want any allergic reactions, so I think it’s definitely worth it!
Thais D.
Austin,TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to before I leave the house, it keeps my skin protected from the sun and hydrated. The packaging is small and easy to have in your purse. The formula is gentle and has no smell which is a plus!
Jessie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Vichy! I have been using this product line for about 10 years! With my  lswnsitive skin, it's hard to find products that work without irritating my skin. Great products for a great price.
ihtita B.
I Love this one. I was on a haunt for nice SPF lotion and i found this and i loved it. Its on pricey side compared to Drugstore products but affordable brand for high-end product.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this lotion but felt like I needed to always use a lot of it to make my skin feel good. It also was a little oily but overall I really liked it. I think it is meant for people with dryer skin than I have.
Marcela M.
Good product... skin feels soft and With a natural glow. I am always afraid to hurt my eyes with face products but with this one never had any problem.