Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lotion SPF 25 - 1.7 oz uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Daily moisturizer with spf 25 sun protection in a lightweight, oil-free lotion. Skin is intensely hydrated and soothed. With mineral-rich vichy thermal water. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This lotion is amazing! I'm usually not one for high spf in my day cream. only because I'm brown and most of them leave a cast. the way my skin feels when I use this is amazing. also, after 3 weeks use, I've seen my skin become more radiant.
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Surprise, AZ
I have never tried this lotion but hopefully when ever I do try it, would love to see if it works good with my skin
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
It's good but isn't the best. Exist best product in the market for your price, wouldn't return to buy it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really liked this lotion but felt like I needed to always use a lot of it to make my skin feel good. It also was a little oily but overall I really liked it. I think it is meant for people with dryer skin than I have.
Fabia S.
Fabia S.
It has nice texture. But it left my dark skin with an ashy look. I wouldn't buy this again or recommend to anyone with dark skin.
KarlaDaniela K.
KarlaDaniela K.
San Francisco
Excellant! I can use it daily, it leaves my face fresh, it does not leave greasy sensation, I recommend it 100%
Diana M.
Diana M.
Richmond Hill
I've used this product to fix my dry patches and normalize my skin but in a long run it didn't do such a great job. It took a bit of time to take my skin back to normal however, i noticed that after a while i started seeing white like bumps on the high points of my cheeks (weren't pimples but white bumps) . I discontinued the use and I don't have them anymore. I believe it's because the cream is really thick and ends up clogging the pores/skin. Vichy sometimes hit or miss. Maybe it would work for you :)
Jaden V.
Jaden V.
I like using this at night in the winter although i dont apply it too close to going to bed its just a little thicker to me atleast so i like to make sure it soaks in as my skin tends to get quite dry in the winter months. Its really hydrating though and doesnt have too strong of a scent and isnt too pricey fir the quality of the cream!
Christa L.
Christa L.
Thornhill
I have very dehydrated, sensitive skin and to be honest Vichy is one of the few brands I can use in general which doesn't turn my skin red and leave me looking like I have a minor sunburn. I find this product to be gentle and moisturizing on my skin and allows my makeup to go on smoothly as well. I have pretty much used all of the products in the line. I really enjoyed using the mask or at night while using the serum and lighter cream during the day!
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, British Columbia
This is a major favourite of mine! I love the consistency of this cream and how easily it sinks into the skin. I also love that it has an SPF of 25! The pump packaging is really nice as you don't have to stick your hands in a tub to get it out.