BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

Hydrating roll-on moisturizer for fragile eye contour area. Helps reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and the intensity of dark circles. Combines mineral-rich vichy thermal water and hyaluronic acid acid in a unique hydrogel texture. see more...

Deanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product in terms of gentleness, non-irritating and moisturizing. I love serums for the area around the eye because they are lightweight and less greasy than creams. This product fits the bill. Plus the added advantage of caffeine helps to fight morning puffiness. Now is it a miracle cure for aging and will it reduce the aging process? Probably not by itself. I'm mature enough to realize that miracle don't come in bottles, but that taking care of one's skin over time with some good quality products and using sunscreen daily is the way to go. This product works well in such a regimen.
Stefany N.
Vienna , VA
I am really into taking care of my skin, and . This product came recommended but I'm not sure why. I'm trying to use moisturizing products but not oily because my skin lately has pimple problems. I do not know if I really liked this product because I use others who think the benefits to the eyes are better. So this has stayed on my shelf but I do not use it often
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
This thermal eye roller is very good for price. I use it morning and night and have definitely felt that my eyes feel less tired after I massage them with the eye roller. With time I also noticed that the puffiness and dark spots under my eyes went away with this product.
Stephanie E.
Pontiac, MI
I recieved  a sample of the Vichy aqua thermal eye serum. I felt like I was just rolling a cool metal ball with cool water under my eyes. I've had different under eye roll on serums and it felt like it really tightened my under eyes up.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Highly recommended to help stop puffy or dark circles under the eye. Must be used everyday to retain progress made from it. Not a permanent fix but an upkeep you deserve.
Fabiola M.
Want to keep your eyes looking refreshed and without those baggy and dark circles. This product delivers and moisturizers like no tomorrow. I purchased it at my local drug store and had a brand rep introduce me to the product and it's great benefits.
Sarah D.
Riverside, CA
A good product if you have time in the morning .... I put it in the fridge and apply it to my under eye area when I wake up. The texture is a bit sticky, so I take the time to eat breakfast before getting ready... it allows the product to penetrate well and I can remove the excess before applying make up.Pretty good value.
Christy C.
My eyes are quite sensitive and i have to be careful with new products.  This roll-on was perfect for me.  Easy to use, no mess or waste, and it works phenomenally!  My eyes look fresh and the lines around them look much softer when i use this roll on.  Also has a pleasant scent - that's another thing that gripes me about eye things - seems if they smell strong, they irritate my eyes.  This was a win win for me!

Luana C.
San Francisco
I have oily skin and I love using thermal aqua to hydrate and at the same time refresh my skin, I like vichy thermal water very much, it moisturizes my skin in a gentle way and my tip for using thermal aqua in summer is to put it in the refrigerator , this way you get rid of the heat while taking care of your skin! It has a good cost benefit! and is a great product type for all skin types.
Nicole H.
Fort Valley, GA
I liked this product a lot. I had dark circles under my eyes during my last pregnancy and nothing seemed to help. It turned out I was anemic. I had started using this after seeing results on my mother and it really helped reduce the intensity of the dark circles and stress under my eyes. Using this combined with proper rest and diet soon eliminated them completely.