Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm 15ml uploaded by valeria p.Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm 15ml uploaded by Dan D.

BY NONE

Appear bright eyed with the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Awakening Balm a quick absorbing hydrating formula that works to brighten and replenish lost moisture around the delicate eye area. Skin around the eye is fine and sensitive; because of this it is prone to looking dry tired and dull. Working in synergy to rehydrate and refresh its appearance the eye cream combines an association of sugars including: hyaluronic acid aquabioryl and caffeine to promote hydration and restore optimum moisture where you need it most. Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water the eye treatment delivers long lasting hydration whilst smoothing the appearance of dehydration lines. Velvety in texture with a non-sticky non-shiny finish. - K.N. Ideal for dehydrated sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological and opthalmological control. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Free from parabens and perfume. see more...

• Was really hoping there would be reviews on this it looks like th...3 Answers
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. feels super refreshing on the eye contour, is ideal for use before and after makeup. I helped me a lot to reduce inflammation in my eye area and improve the appearance of my dark circles. no odor and texture gel is absorbed super fast. the shaped applicator roll on aid also to gently massage the area. I recommend it
Dan D.
General Escobedo
I have 1 week using this product and really help my eye skin because the where a very deep wrinkle there and also I didn't use cream on my eyes skin but results are very notable and very smooth and really refreshing!!! I do really like those
Barbara T.
Šabac, Serbia
I've got this s I gift and it's my first eye cream ever. I'm in love with it! It feels so refreshing and hydrating. The smell is also really pleasant and it has such a beautiful half gel half cream texture, so it blends and absorbs perfectly. I'm very pleased with it!
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston , ON
I have been using this product for a few months now and I'm so happy with it. First of all it lasts forever! I have been using it for almost 5 months and I still have lots of product left. It is very light weight, but packed with lots of moisture. It is a gel texture that absorbs quickly. Since using it I have noticed a decrease in the size of any under eye wrinkles I had from dehydration. Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a super hydrating eye cream.
Tiphanie S.
This unscented, light blue balm goes on like silk over the delicate eye area. It is by far, the best eye serum/balm I have ever tried and my favourite product from the Aqualia line. It hydrated my eye area and, as a result, made my fine lines less noticeable. While it didn’t do anything to lessen my dark circles, it did help my undereye concealer glide on smoothly and evenly, which was a huge bonus. I often have trouble with concealer caking and cracking throughout the day; with the Awakening Eye Balm, this is no longer an issue.
Honestly, I bought these hoping it would stand to it's reputation. I saw no difference and felt like it left my eyes unprotected. Did nothing to my dark circles or eye bags. It works well though under concealer and lasts for a long period. I just personally like something more moisturizing than this. I won't purchase it again.
ghalia a.
Awesome stuff! Very light but deeply hydrating ! Been using it every day and I can see a difference in just 2 weeks
Janice L.
Was really hoping there would be reviews on this it looks like there's good ingredients in here. Was wondering if it was effective and wore well under concealer.:/ or cause milia