Vichy Antiperspirant Deodorant 48 Hour Roll-on Sensitive Skin 50ml uploaded by H A.Vichy Antiperspirant Deodorant 48 Hour Roll-on Sensitive Skin 50ml uploaded by Hend B.

BY VICHY LABORATOIRES

The first deodorant with Proline Cutei, a plant extract to soothe discomfort sensations even after hair removal. Antibacterial, it prevents odour formation. Perfume free and hypoallergenic. Does not stick or stain. Underarms feel dry and fresh. see more...

Vichy Antiperspirant Deodorant 48 Hour Roll-on Sensitive Skin 50ml

Start your review of Vichy Antiperspirant Deodorant 48 Hour Roll-on Sensitive Skin 50ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sallanches
I suffer from hyperhydrose wich means I sweat a lot even when I am not moving at all. The majority of deodorants don’t work on me and I end up smelling bad after two hours. This one is the only one that works for me. And it is suitable for sensitive skin.
mansoura
Nice packaging suitable price available in pharmacies effective in preventing sweating and bad odor donont stain clothes applied easy on skin I will repeat using it amount moderate good choice deodorant
Sharjah, Sharjah
This is my last deodorant i use and i will keep using it coz its perfect.. It keeps me comfortable for the whole day even if i spend more time in the sun.. But you have to clean the area very well after going back home.. Because its antiperspirant not deodorant.. It prevents sweating and blocks the area And this is not good for long time so you have to clean to let it breathe
Cairo , Cairo
I love it! It’s really gentle and effective on sensitive skin and that’s what really matters! Its scent is not my personal favorite yet it’s good, that’s a product on the pricey side and I can’t easily find it in pharmacies due to high demand
this is a best product!!!! protect 2days i use it once a day, 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖# i love vichy but this deodorant is just perfect, its absolutly efective , and easy to use, when u find this u wouldnt buy another product !!!!!!
Wilmington, DE
I really recommend this deodorant. I live in a hot, humid Mediterranean climate where a good deodorant is essential and this one lasted bravely and well during long summer days. Also, unlike other deodorants that seem to work less effectively after a couple of weeks, it kept the same quality results for at least two months. Yes, it costs more, but it lasts longer too and you can trust it, so for me that's worth it.
Brampton , ON
I have the 24 hour deodorant and it smells so good! I find that it lasts all day. I enjoy the way it glides on - it’s a nice cold feeling!
Trondheim
Lukter ingenting av den. Hvis man svetter mye under armene og ikke vil ha gule svettemerker på hvite gensere så kan den her hjelpe.
Mcallen, TX
It’s good, it does it’s work but it doesn’t last 48 hour, it is un scented so by the end of the day you start to smell.
Victoria
Really good. I think I have a sensitivity to an ingredient to some other brands and this one has given me no problems

Vichy Antiperspirant Deodorant 48 Hour Roll-on Sensitive Skin 50ml

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email