BY VICENZI

Lorna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like light and fluffy cookies. You have a delicious melting taste in your mouth with every bite. I like how you have a combination of cookies just in case your are in the mood for many snacking flavors.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are yummy! I tried these at work during the holiday season the doctors bought them for us. They taste so good with a nice crisp and not overly sweet.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love to share them with my guest when we are having a cup of coffee. They are delicious, but sometimes i just like to eat them as snacks.
Emma R.
Davenport, FL
This is a great assortment of cookies. They are perfect to set or when you are entertaining guests to serve with coffee or tea.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
Cookiescookies all kinds of yummy crunchy cookies. Plenty to pick from the many kinds. Once you start you can't stop eating.
Sihlegsyh C.
I love these cookies, excellent to accompany a coffee or tea, can also infinity of desserts using them as base or ponque
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
My children loves these I'm not a big a sugar person but they enjoy them very much. I buy every now and again.
Estrella C.
Esto se mira super delicioso me encantan postresitos asi especialmente galletitas
Andrea F.
Amazing! they taste really good. i really cant get enough of them! go try them
Krystel Sheen G.
Richmond
Love love these cookies. I got them as a Christmas present and I loved them. At first I was hesitant to try because I thought they were gonna be too sweet but they're not. They have the right sweetness to them. They're super delicious. ❤❤❤
Samera S.
Plano, TX
These look yummy I want to try them but are they halal
christina t.