Vibrant SexyHair Color Lock Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Free of SLE & SLES Sulfates (*SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) are sulfates commonly known to be harsh and potentially damaging to the vibrancy and longevity of hair color. Volumizing Shampoo, infused with botanical extracts, v

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vibrant SexyHair Color Lock Shampoo!
Canton, OH
I really like this combined with the conditioner. Does it preserve my color? The jury is out. It certainly doesn't strip my color. It's not heavy at all which is super important to me. The only thing that people may not like is how strongly it smells. It can be a bit overpowering. I would definitely purchase again.
NY
This product is great for those popular fashion colors like pinks, purples or blues.
Man!!!! My hair is amazing after using this stuff. Hair looking dull?? BAM! Hair doesn’t smell good?? BAMM! It’s so amazing! This is the only one I will use. 😍😍😍😍😍
Kent
I use this 1-2 times a week to remove buildup and to maintain my color. This absolutely is my go to for fashion color maintenance. I love the rose scent as well. Vibrant SexyHair Color Lock Shampoo
Labelle, FL
Vibrant SexyHair Color Lock Shampoo uploaded by Consuelo R.
I absolutely love this shampoo. The formula was thick and lathered well. My hair felt really clean afterwards. The smell of the shampoo to me had a salon smell no fragrance. I purchased this bottle of shampoo at Marshalls and the price point was great at $6.99. I would absolutely buy this shampoo again and recommend it.
Teutopolis, IL
I love the smell of this shampoo. So far, I have noticed that it has maintained the vibrancy of my newly colored hair. With most shampoos, I feel as if each time I wash my hair, I am rinsing the expensive color down the drain. However, this shampoo has made my color last
1,180 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair really loves this shampoo! Everytime I use it, I get undeniably great results. I usually find these for cheaper at TJMaxx or Marshalls, so be sure to check those stores before paying full price. The smell is really nice as well. Would recommend!
Jersey City, NJ
This stuff first of all, smells amazing! It’s like roses or berries. I’m not sure but it’s delicious. My color lasts so long! I can’t shAmpoo with anything else. And I get tons of compliments on how shiny my hair is.
i’m a sexy hair expert due to my cosmetology background and let’s just say HALLELUJAH to this product. color lasts a lot longer and gives it a revamp. makes hair look healthy as well!
Seatac, WA
Love this products.. love how it leaves my hair detangled and feeling so amazing. I would pair this with the conditioner and use it together

Looking for your answer?