Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Morgan H.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment - Made with rose & almond oil to give hair perfect nourishment and balance, Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector feeds hair and repairs damage. Infused with proteins, it gives hair strength to flex and stretch without breakage starting at the first use. High in anti-oxidants and UV filters, it protect against environmental damage and helps improve hair gloss and color vibrancy. - Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment see more...

Bailey L.
brighton
I like how light weight this is in my hair, and it makes it feel nice, but I don’t see a huge difference in my hairs vibrancy which is what the product was intended for. So I do not recommend this product especially for the price.
Samantha h.
york, ME
 I love this stuff! I have over processed red hair. Recently I have added this product to my hair care routine and I have noticed a difference with the vibrancy of the red.
Randi S.
I haven't had this long, but I love it. It has a great rise scent and makes my hair feel great. Haven't noticed if it helps my hair yet but I'll definitely keep using it.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I absolutely love this whole line of hair care products. I originally started using it when I had bleached and dyed my hair bright pink then many other colors after that. I've since gone back to brown but I've continued to use this line for the added vitamin benefits that it has plus I love the smell. A bottle of the CC cream will literally last you forever. Mine usually lasts about a year and I have medium length hair. It's not shorter so I expect it will say even longer.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
This product does not leave hair greasy at all, at least for my very dry, damaged hair. It's not very thick, but it does help with combing through tangles. For the price, it's not my favorite, but I probably will purchase again
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I LOVE how this product has helped reverse the damage I have done to my hair. And it smells so good! My hair feels softer and healthier! Love it!!
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment I love this stuff it smells so good & does exactly what it says its going to.
Audrey D.
New Castle, IN
This stuff is amazing on my hair! It smoothes my hair and it makes my hair small amazing! It definitely lives up to all of its claims.
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
I love this product! It conditions the hair without oiliness. The scent is amazing!
Ashley G.
Welland, ON
I use this entire line and I love it. Not only does it lock in my color but it nourishes my hair and keeps it silky smooth and it smells wonderful. I have firenegine red hair and this line always helps reduce how often I have to refresh my color. It's also reasonably priced being a salon product line. I would recommend this product for anyone who loves the vibrant hair color game but struggles with the upkeep!