Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Marlowe F.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment - Made with rose & almond oil to give hair perfect nourishment and balance, Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector feeds hair and repairs damage. Infused with proteins, it gives hair strength to flex and stretch without breakage starting at the first use. High in anti-oxidants and UV filters, it protect against environmental damage and helps improve hair gloss and color vibrancy. - Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment see more...

Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
I absolutely love this whole line of hair care products. I originally started using it when I had bleached and dyed my hair bright pink then many other colors after that. I've since gone back to brown but I've continued to use this line for the added vitamin benefits that it has plus I love the smell. A bottle of the CC cream will literally last you forever. Mine usually lasts about a year and I have medium length hair. It's not shorter so I expect it will say even longer.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
This product does not leave hair greasy at all, at least for my very dry, damaged hair. It's not very thick, but it does help with combing through tangles. For the price, it's not my favorite, but I probably will purchase again
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I LOVE how this product has helped reverse the damage I have done to my hair. And it smells so good! My hair feels softer and healthier! Love it!!
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Vibrant Sexy Hair CC Hair Perfector Leave-In Treatment I love this stuff it smells so good & does exactly what it says its going to.
Audrey D.
This stuff is amazing on my hair! It smoothes my hair and it makes my hair small amazing! It definitely lives up to all of its claims.
Ann G.
I love this product! It conditions the hair without oiliness. The scent is amazing!