Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterVibrant Life
Mini Crystal Cat Litter, Unscented, 8 lb

Vibrant Life Mini Crystal Cat Litter, Unscented, 8 lb

by Vibrant Life

Vibrant Life Crystal Cat Litter, 8 lbVibrant Life shares your passion for animals. You can count on Vibrant Life for a full line of expertly crafted, quality products to keep your pet healthy and happy. Which makes you happy, too. Enjoy the Vibrant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vibrant Life Mini Crystal Cat Litter, Unscented, 8 lb!
Martine M.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
awesome products for my cats all the time. plus it's not as smelly as other products. not bad on the pockets depending on where you purchase it.
Hannah M.
Monticello, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing! I use it in my self cleaning litter box instead of the more expensive ones. It works just as well for half the price. It traps smells and does exactly what litter is suppose to do. We also mix it with normal clay clumping litter to reduce smells!
Katherine S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like this stuff a lot more than traditional cat litter. It’s easier to scoop and it keeps the smell away for much longer. It also doesn’t track everywhere like clay litter does.
Katie H.
Cleveland, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY litter I allow into my home. Nothing else we have tried even compares to the cleanliness and lack of odor this litter provides. It is affordable and lasts so much longer than clay litters.
Ashley  D.
Wiggins, MS
This was a litter game changer! I didn’t know how my cat would take going to this type of litter from traditional but there wasn’t even a pause! She did great! It’s definitely cleaner and less dusty than the other! It keeps the smell at bay wonderfully as well! Highly highly recommend!
member-77ad2
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great at neutralizing odors, long lasting. It says low dust and the amount of dust created by this litter is less than others but it still does produce dust which is my only complaint
Vanessa T.
I really like this litter! It doesn’t smell and traps odor well. it also changes from a translucent crystal to a white crystal as it absorbs the urine so you know when it’s time to change the litter pan. I like that it comes in a four and 8 pound bag to give me some flexibility. And the cats don’t seem to mind it like they have some other litters.
Liliana L.
Lumberton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like using this cat litter because it simple and easy to change and sift through!!!
Madison S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is the worst with clay litter. Since I started using this be goes to the bathroom with no mess. And this stuff lasts longer with less smell.
Sabrina C.
Seminole, FL
I love this cat litter! It works great for my automatic cat box. The crystals absorb the urine smell and dry out the cat feces. Half a bag lasts me 4-5 days for two cats. It’s a great value compared to other car litters.

Looking for your answer?