Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesVibrant Life
Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count

Vibrant Life Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count

by Vibrant Life

Wipe away dirt and smells on your dog with Vibrant Life Vanilla Coconut Deodorizing Wipes. The deodorizing dog wipes gently wipe away dirt and remove odor between baths. They are gentle enough for every part of your dog's body and also help moisturize...

Possible to order online?
i trying git this but i cant fine it i can bay it
Start your review of Vibrant Life Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count!
Crystal  D.
Edinburg, TX
Vibrant Life Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count uploaded by Crystal  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Work like magic! They smell so good. They get the job done. I always use them right after my dog come in from potty time. I wish the wipes were a big bigger. But all in all would recommend for the price and scent.
Stormy M.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had spay surgery and this helped me alot , she was in heat so there was still discharge . It saved me alot of heartache having these nearby as I monitored her for the first couple days
Kristen  A.
Muncie, IN
These work so well! I have 2 dogs, one chihuahua and one Boston terrier. One is good enough for my 4 lb chihuahua but 2 is perfect for the 30 lb Boston. These wipes smell so good! They have a warm, sweet coconut scent to it.
Rae M.
Covina
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Vibrant Life Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count uploaded by Rae M.
I was pleasantly surprised by these wipes. They are affordable and have enough moisture to get the cleaning done. They are also thick and sturdy. I only wish they had more scents to choose from. I would definitely buy these again.
Crystal F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I brought these for my Chihuahua. I needed something to use for her when she goes outside and roll in the grass cause she has allergies and my youngest has health issues and i have allergies. So I use these to wipe her down after being outside. It has helped her alot where she doesn't bite herself and itching herself. They small great also. It has vanilla and coconut in them. I will buy them again.
Samantha  P.
Pottsville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Vibrant Life Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count uploaded by Samantha  P.
I use these for my Maltipoo puppy! They’re gentle and smell amazing. He gets tear stains and they help soften the eye ‘boogers’ to where I can remove them. I use them to wipe his paws after going outside and they work perfect. I just wish they were a little more moist. I’ve tried another brand but I fell back to this one. Vibrant Life Deodorizing Dog Wipes, Vanilla Coconut, 100 Count
Breanna S.
Racine
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love using these on my Chihuahua puppies paws when they get the dirty It is a nice convenient way to clean out their paws even sometimes when they get stuff on there for its gentle and it smells good
Sarah M.
Paradis, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT! It smells really bad. You would think coconut and vanilla would smell great but this smells awful. I almost puked. Not good at all. If I can rate 0 I would.
Emily C.
Frontenac, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these wipes! My dog has accidents regularly so we use these a lot! They smell amazing and are great for in between baths. They get the dirt off your dogs hair really well and are at an affordable price! I highly recommend!
Lindsey S.
Calvin, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THESE! I use them when my dog is starting to smell a little dirty between baths and when she gets her paws dirt, the dirt wipes right off! I love the scent and how good it makes my pup smell!