Vibrant Health Maximum Vibrance All in One Multivitamin, 21.81 oz uploaded by Marlene G.

BY VIBRANT HEALTH

Dietary Supplement 120 Ingredient Advanced Daily FutureFood Truth, Trust, Transparency Full Disclosure Label No Proprietary Blends Clinically Formulated* 2 Gluten Free 3 Soy Free 4 25 Billion Probiotics Per Serving 5 Organic Multi-Vitamin 6 23 Grams of Protein 7 C3 - Clinical Cellular Care Two level scoops provide 46.9 grams of these 120 concentrated foods, extracts certified organic vitamins, minerals, plants more, selected balanced to support your good health. Contains All Known Nutrients Organic Multi-Mineral Complex 2 6g Fiber 3 Antioxidants 4 7 Servings of Fruits + Vegetables 5 7 Vegetable Based Digestive Enzymes 6 Meal Replacement 7 So Much More! Vibrant Health - Where Science Nature Meet - Since 1992 *Formulated by Mark Timon, Founder, Vibrant Health MS Clinical Nutrition see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I definitely recommend this to everyone. I'm not a huge fan of the taste because it does have a strong taste of healthy tuff but the benefits it brings are amazing! It's your servings of vitamins and minerals in one cup! You must be taking this as part of your diet!!! As a wellness guru, I endorse this!!!
karrigan c.
Gibson, NC
These are amazing. I use them all the time. I suggested it to a friend and she thanks me everyday for it. Highly suggested.
Rylie B.
La Mesa, CA
As a personal trainer, I recommend this to all my clients. It has absolutely every vitamin and mineral you need during the day except for fish oil. It has probiotics, digestive enzymes, protein, fiber, and much more. When I started taking it my energy increased, my hair grew almost two inches in a month, and my nails were stronger. its earthy tasting, so add a banana ice and water for the best taste!