BY VIBRANT HEALTH

• I have tried a few products like this one before but most...1 Answers
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I don't like these at all. I think they taste very plain and are just too heavy for me. I don't typically like meal bars as it is, and truly think you can only get the nutrition you need from having a full, balanced meal.
Vanessa T.
Chattanooga, TN
They are very good and when I eat them they make my mood much good. And they also give me energy.
Krista E.
Price, UT
I have tried a few products like this one before but most of them taste awful! How does this taste?