Vibram Red Rubber 100% Authentic and Brand New Soles Replacement Good for Christian Louboutin Shoes/heels

BY VIBRAM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand New and 100% Authentic. Machine cut - always a bit bigger to fit any size. These are NOT self adhesive, must be installed by your local shoe care professional. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I get these Vibram rubber sole replacements on my Christian Louboutin shoes to avoid slipping and sliding when I'm indoors, most restaurants and places I like to visit while wearing them usually have slippery or waxed floors. The red color matches perfectly with the red soles of the shoes and are so cohesive that they are unnoticeable unless you are directly looking at the sole itself. I never apply these on my own, I have my cobbler apply them for me for a cost of about $30 per pair but I have seen lower prices. These are definitely a godsend.