Vibram Five Finger Komodo Sport

by Vibram Five Finger

Do these come in different colors? and are they also in kids sizes?
These look really cool. What would you use them for?
Also, do you actually wear these outside like shoes? Or around the house like toe socks? lol, just so curious..
Start your review of Vibram Five Finger Komodo Sport!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My husband ans son both have these They say it takes a bit to get used to and say they are comfortable for use for short periods of time .” in reviews
“It took some getting used to at first, my toes felt so strange lol but it didn't hurt or anything, they're actually very comfy.” in reviews
My husband owns a pair and I own a pair. We love these! they're great for sports and much other athletic things. Their are different types of shoes made for water sports, athletic ones, runners, hacking, and more :D If you are between the Adidas and Vibram, I recommend these :D
Colorado Spgs, CO
A lot of people are turned off by these shoes but I actually really like them. I have a difficult time finding shoes/insoles that are light but also fit my high arches therefore running in tennis shoes can be uncomfortable. I'll admit though, these toe shoes took some getting used to.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have 5 finger Vibram's and I love them! I work out in them all the time. The one thing I do not do in them is run. I need an arch in order to run. I see many people running in them though and they seem to do okay. they come is so many colors too! they fit my foot like a glove.
I got these for my sister because she is a runner like not other. She absolutely loves these. She says they just make her feel like she is doing all of the work and gets a better workout. I got some for myself and they are seriously a good investment if you are into running.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Im not a fan of vibram anymore. i used to have a pair but they made my legs hurt terrible for days after wearing them, i don't see the benefit in them and id never train or run in them either one wrong step on a rock and you are done because there is no stability in these shoes
Moreland Hls, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
From walking to running to swimming and windsurfing, this shoe does it all. No matter if the conditions are dry or wet, these shoes are comfortable, easy to wear. Might still look a little bit weird as every toenail has his on place as a glove, but it is just comfortable!
Atlantic Beach, FL
They look like really great shoes however I have noticed that most people use them for running. I run a lot and and I feel like these shoes could cause more damage on your knees in the long run if you use them while running frequently. On the other hand I have worked in a gym for many years and I have seen a lot of men and women weight train with this type of shoe on.
Phoenix, NY
This is a great all-around shoe for everything, however they have too much traction for a group cardio class, and they slide around too much for mudders (trust me!). Otherwise, they are comfortable, lightweight, and good for any terrain you may be traveling through!
Paramus, NJ
These are by far my favorite shoes to work out in because I have less pain when I wear these compared to sneakers. These are my 2nd pair of Vibrams and I didn't think I could fall in love with Vibrams more and I did. After my first pair wore down, I bought these and they are so comfortable. I use them mostly to work out, but I have used them to walk around in.
Olivehurst, CA
I swim hike climb run in these shoes.definitely love em.you should get a pair if your athletic! you can run in them but when starting off walk a few mile to get used to them. you can swim in then beacuse of there soles. and rock climb even there wunderbar!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...