VIBE Vibe Portable Bluetooth Speaker

by Vibe

Your music is going mobile. The portable Vibe Sound Bluetooth Speaker delivers stereo sound wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device OR allows for a wired connection with your CD or MP3 player via the 3.5mm AUX-in port. Vibe Portable Bluetooth Speaker is compatible with iPhone, Android, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices.

Zis th speaker waterproof
How do you connect it to a Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown phone?
This is perfect for me outside!!! Has anyone else used one!?
Start your review of VIBE Vibe Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
Anaheim , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
VIBE Vibe Portable Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Layal L.
We bought this portable stereo speaker couple months ago to plug it into our laptop while watching movies and eventhough it is very light weightet, easy to carry around and cheap but it did not do its major role which delivering high volume sound, it lowered it way more. Dislike.
I love blasting music all day long, especially when I'm cleaning or when I'm in the shower and this little speaker puts in work I totally recommend it
Iselin, NJ
Loud sound comes out good I love this speaker for party's for hanging out by the pool and I can take it anywhere really it's a good speaker
Arrowsmith
This is good but not as good as my JBL speaker. I still recommend this but I am biased. Out of Vibe, JBL, and Bose, JBL takes the cake.
Massillon
VIBE Vibe Portable Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Destiny M.
It only has one speaker,the volume buttons don't work and it doesn't charge. And the volume on it sucks.
Techie Expert Level 3
Very good sound and look. Better to buy this rather than the name brand beats pill. I love my vibe.
It's not as loud as I thought it would be, but still better then just listening to my phone
Weslaco, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Easy to carry on the go and I will definitely recommend to all my friends!!!!
Easy to carry on the go and I will definitely recommend to all my friends!!!!
Your not going to bring down the house with this speaker, but if you want one that is low cost and portable,  then this is the one.
Westpory, ON
Great little speakers. Perfect for a day on the beach, or if you're going camping. Lasts for hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...