BY VIBE SOUND

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Audio Essentials Kit Noise Reduction DJ-Style Headphones 2 MP3 Speakers-No Batteries Required! 3 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earbuds 4 3.5mm Connection 5 14.9x3.9x9.9 With this essential starter bundle, you can choose what aural equipment best suits your needs. Earbuds for travel, full sized headphones for dynamic listening, and ultra-portable folding speakers for your MP3 player or computer. Get the full premium listening experience without the high price tag! Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may needs additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Review (1)
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
The sound on these headphones is a bit tinny. However, if you are in a pinch, they are great to have on hand. My problem with it is that I had a hard time hearing my recordings with these. The ear buds are not very good. The head phones are better and work fine for listening to my on line class. The speaker box...well I expected it to work a bit better than it did. Then again, I may have had too high an expectation for the price that I paid for these.