BY VIATEK

This hand-held unit gives you a tool for coaching dogs as well as a load sounding siren for personal protection. At the push of a button the Bark Stop Portable transmits a silent ultrasonic sound that only dogs can hear. Another feature is the personal siren that targets up to 25 feet away, which sets off a high decibel sound - allowing joggers, walkers, mailmen, delivery people, and outdoor enthusiasts a sense of safety. Bark Stop Portable also includes a handy built-in Super-Bright flashlight. Portable Bark Stop works on cats also. Built-in power flashlight with ON/OFF push button. Fits comfortably in your hand. Uses 1-9 Volt battery see more...

Marki B.
Phillipsburg, MO
I have never personally used this on my dogs but my mother says it works like a charm! I just hope it is not harmful to the animals!!!!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
My friend owns this and said it's An amazing product. Works great and keeps you feeling safe as well because you can train your dog how to keep you safe with this little product. Seems little but does a lot of work.
Hamza B.
cite karmane tiaret
Hi, I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company
if you allow me to review this product and I would be grateful to you. With my love and
appreciation my name is Saad and I have a channel on Facebook and Twitter with a great number
 of views that I do a lot of electronics reviews. I can help you promote your products by reviewing
 them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the Internet on time.
Best product for beginners
I am the name of Hamza Belajel I love these products and I want to review these products
in my channel My Address: Kerman No. 129 District Tiaret City: Tiaret Country: Algeria Postcode: 14000