BY VIACTIV #23 in Vitamins & Supplements

• Does anyone take Calcium regularly? I do not drink milk or eat very...6 Answers
  • Does it really taste like chocolate, or does it only have that afte...9 Answers
  • Are they overly chewy/sticky? I ask because I have a couple crowns ...9 Answers
Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews
  • "These taste good, and they don't leave a bad aftertaste, like many other calcium chews I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "I was recommended these from my doctors for strong bones and to prepare for the future, I eat one a day and they actually taste really good! " in 1 review
  • "they taste great, and although they are a little chalky at the end, they definitely get the job done" in 1 review
  • "These taste really good and is a good way to get daily calcium." in 1 review
  • "They have a great chocolate flavor that will curb your sweet cravings." in 1 review
Heather F.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Really yummy calcium chews with vitamin D. Good for bone health, considering most people don't get the recommended daily from their diet, and considering many other supplements come in relatively bulky tablets which may make it difficult to take. Some people don't like chewables, but I find that it helps me remember whether or not I've taken my dose, and the chocolate flavor makes me look forward to taking it!
Kacy B.
Kacy B.
I like these calcium chews. My mom used to take them when I was younger and I would take one with her. I don't really drink regular milk anymore (I use coconut milk), so I have to find my calcium elsewhere. It doesn't hurt that you can get the supplements you need in basically a piece of candy.
Kim N.
Kim N.
I have used these as a way of getting extra calcium in my diet. They taste okay--kind of like a tootsie roll but I find that they do have a bit of a chalky taste. They are also a bit pricey, but for those who would rather have a chewable vitamin, these would be a good choice.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
As a woman the older we get the more calcium we need our body needs more calcium than men and as we get older women's calcium tends to disintegrate that's what I choose soft calcium chews they're really good the chocolate flavor yummy for my tummy and great source of calcium
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
The best way to get in your daily calcium need. The taste is pretty good, but it does have a bit of a after taste. I would recommend this, especially for women and those who have trouble remembering to take their multivitamins. Overall a good buy.
Monteia O.
Monteia O.
Lexington, KY
TASTES LIKE TOOTSIE ROLLS! My mother's doctor recommended that everyone take these - he said that no one gets enough of the vitamins Viactiv provides and they are essential for strong bones. I am very pleased with them and they taste amazing.
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I have to try these before and they were good but I would have like to have a little more of a chocolate taste. What is very very easy way to get calcium into your body if you have problems drinking milk.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I had to take these while pregnant and they helped a lot! My teeth were always hurting because I wasn't getting enough calcium and these solved that. Plus they taste like tootsie rolls
Rania H.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
These taste amazing... almost too good. Sometimes I really have to talk myself out of eating the whole container :( that these are vitamins, not candy
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Fitspiration Expert
These are my favorite way of getting in extra calcium and vitamin D into my diet. (I'm not a milk person) They taste delicious and are a great value!
Starla C.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Are they overly chewy/sticky? I ask because I have a couple crowns in the back and would not want to pull one off.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Fitspiration Expert
Has anyone tried the caramel ones? They are so good
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Does it really taste like chocolate, or does it only have that after taste. And what about the vitamins does it have D And C?
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Does anyone take Calcium regularly? I do not drink milk or eat very many things high in calcium on a regular basis.. Wondering if I should start a supple my regularly.. Opinions?
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these actually good for you and taste good?