BY VIACTIV #27 in Vitamins & Supplements

• Does anyone take Calcium regularly? I do not drink milk or eat ve...6 Answers
  • Does it really taste like chocolate, or does it only have that af...9 Answers
  • Are they overly chewy/sticky? I ask because I have a couple crown...9 Answers
Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews
  • "These taste good, and they don't leave a bad aftertaste, like many other calcium chews I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "I was recommended these from my doctors for strong bones and to prepare for the future, I eat one a day and they actually taste really good! " in 1 review
  • "they taste great, and although they are a little chalky at the end, they definitely get the job done" in 1 review
  • "These taste really good and is a good way to get daily calcium." in 1 review
  • "They have a great chocolate flavor that will curb your sweet cravings." in 1 review
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Really yummy calcium chews with vitamin D. Good for bone health, considering most people don't get the recommended daily from their diet, and considering many other supplements come in relatively bulky tablets which may make it difficult to take. Some people don't like chewables, but I find that it helps me remember whether or not I've taken my dose, and the chocolate flavor makes me look forward to taking it!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
The Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews taste just like chocolate ! They taste almost too good! It's hard to stop eating just one! It allows you to get your daily calcium intake fast and sufficiently! Perfect for anyone short on calcium! Loving chocolate is an added bonus!
Ashley M.
I have a lactose intolerance, and so I was looking for a way to increase my calcium intake. I found these chocolate chews about 10 years ago and never looked back. Great price and even better taste. It is a great sweet treat in the morning and I feel better about my bone health!
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought them beacuse my prenatals where lacking vitamin d as was i when i was pregnant. They taste pretty good you cant taste the vitamins and are the size of a small caramel candy. I always kept some in my purse and they never melted so that was a bonus. Dr. Saw a change in my intake so they work great.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really great. My doctor recommended them and I was sceptical at first. However, they taste good and provide a much needed boost of calcium. The taste is a bit like a tootsie roll with similar consistency as well. Definitely worth while purchase if you need to add more calcium to your diet.
Lia C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super tasty and low on calories for those of you tracking. Each chew has 15 calories and half your daily value of calcium, which is plenty as long as you have calcium in other parts of your diet. Recommended !
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
If you have to take your calcium, you might as well feel like you're getting a sweet treat when you do it! It's a great tasting way to get your calcium, and certainly beats swallowing those giant horse pills like you normally do when you take calcium!
January G.
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste so good that it's hard for me to stop and the recommended dose! Haha! The good thing about liking these so much, is that I actually remember to take them!
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
Such delicious tasting chews. It's a helpful well to get your vitamins in. I bought it at Target. They were a bit bigger and harder then I would have liked them to be. But overall it was a product I enjoyed.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These taste really good. Very easy to chew, just reminds me of candy. Our Walgreen's always has it 2 for 1. Great buy and easy to remember cuz it tastes really good and is quick to take. No water needed.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Are they overly chewy/sticky? I ask because I have a couple crowns in the back and would not want to pull one off.
Raquel S.
Does it really taste like chocolate, or does it only have that after taste. And what about the vitamins does it have D And C?
Stefanie D.
Fitspiration Expert
Has anyone tried the caramel ones? They are so good
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Does anyone take Calcium regularly? I do not drink milk or eat very many things high in calcium on a regular basis.. Wondering if I should start a supple my regularly.. Opinions?
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these actually good for you and taste good?