BY VIACTIV #4 in Calcium

• Does anyone take Calcium regularly? I do not drink milk or eat ve...6 Answers
  • Does it really taste like chocolate, or does it only have that af...9 Answers
  • Are they overly chewy/sticky? I ask because I have a couple crown...9 Answers
Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews
  • "These taste good, and they don't leave a bad aftertaste, like many other calcium chews I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "they taste great, and although they are a little chalky at the end, they definitely get the job done" in 1 review
  • "I was recommended these from my doctors for strong bones and to prepare for the future, I eat one a day and they actually taste really good! " in 1 review
  • "They have a great chocolate flavor that will curb your sweet cravings." in 1 review
  • "These taste really good and is a good way to get daily calcium." in 1 review
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews taste just like chocolate ! They taste almost too good! It's hard to stop eating just one! It allows you to get your daily calcium intake fast and sufficiently! Perfect for anyone short on calcium! Loving chocolate is an added bonus!
Nichole K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought them beacuse my prenatals where lacking vitamin d as was i when i was pregnant. They taste pretty good you cant taste the vitamins and are the size of a small caramel candy. I always kept some in my purse and they never melted so that was a bonus. Dr. Saw a change in my intake so they work great.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are really great. My doctor recommended them and I was sceptical at first. However, they taste good and provide a much needed boost of calcium. The taste is a bit like a tootsie roll with similar consistency as well. Definitely worth while purchase if you need to add more calcium to your diet.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If you have to take your calcium, you might as well feel like you're getting a sweet treat when you do it! It's a great tasting way to get your calcium, and certainly beats swallowing those giant horse pills like you normally do when you take calcium!
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Such delicious tasting chews. It's a helpful well to get your vitamins in. I bought it at Target. They were a bit bigger and harder then I would have liked them to be. But overall it was a product I enjoyed.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These taste really good. Very easy to chew, just reminds me of candy. Our Walgreen's always has it 2 for 1. Great buy and easy to remember cuz it tastes really good and is quick to take. No water needed.
Abby M.
Warren, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Super yummy! I love these over any other calcium chews I've tried. They have a rich chocolate flavor and do not leave a bad chalky aftertaste like most alternatives. I always take mine after dinner every night.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Not a bad taste at all for being a vitamin! I also like the caramel chews from this brand. They are a little pricey, but for a great tasting easy to take vitamin I think it's worth it, would definitely buy again.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Really yummy calcium chews with vitamin D. Good for bone health, considering most people don't get the recommended daily from their diet, and considering many other supplements come in relatively bulky tablets which may make it difficult to take. Some people don't like chewables, but I find that it helps me remember whether or not I've taken my dose, and the chocolate flavor makes me look forward to taking it!
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
My mom and I both began taking these years ago. It's has great flavor and consistency, considering that it is packed with vitamins. I stopped taking it because I don't like that it got stuck in my teeth. My mom still takes them. And I swear they go quickly. I wonder if she's sneaking a few as candy. ūüėā I hope not.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Are they overly chewy/sticky? I ask because I have a couple crowns in the back and would not want to pull one off.
Stefanie D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Has anyone tried the caramel ones? They are so good
Raquel S.
Does it really taste like chocolate, or does it only have that after taste. And what about the vitamins does it have D And C?
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Does anyone take Calcium regularly? I do not drink milk or eat very many things high in calcium on a regular basis.. Wondering if I should start a supple my regularly.. Opinions?
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these actually good for you and taste good?