Viactiv Calcium Plus D uploaded by Courtney W.

BY VIACTIV #21 in Calcium

Easy, convenient, and delicious. Prevent osteoporosis -- just two chocolate Viactiv chews contain your daily dose of calcium, helping you maintain bone density. Dietary Supplement Active Nutrition for Women by Women® Now! 125% Daily Value of Vitamin D 500 IU Vitamin D 500 mg Calcium 40 mcg Vitamin K Vitamin D is being investigated for breast health benefits. While no medical consensus yet exists, emerging science suggests there may be a correlation between adequate levels of vitamin D and breast health.* More research is needed. Why Viactiv® Calcium Soft Chews? Two Viactiv® Calcium Soft Chews provide 100% of the daily value of calcium plus vitamins D3 & K, in a delicious convenient form you can take with you. Vitamin D3 - Boosts calcium absorption* Calcium - Helps maintain healthy bones* Vitamin K - Helps in formation of bone proteins* Adequate calcium see more...

Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I have always hated most dairy products, and that clearly means I don't get enough calcium in my diet. I also have a problem with swallowing pills so I couldn't find a supplement that worked for me until I found these! Chocolate is literally my best friend and these milk chocolate chews are AWESOME. They taste just like a candy you'd indulge in anyway, with absolutely no guilt. I love them! The 100 count box seems a little bit on the expensive side, until you open it! There are literally SO many chews inside, they will last you such a long time. I will TOTALLY be buying these again in the future!
Nicole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They aren't amazing but they aren't horrible either. But who likes swallowing a bunch of pills. Why not get your vitamins and minerals in a tasty way? I was a fan of the vanilla and I purchased it at target.
Annette P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These chews are a good way to get calcium and the added vitamin D is a wonderful bonus since it helps with absorption and so many Americans are vitamin D deficient.
Jessica G.
Oak Ridge, NC
I can only give it 3 stars because I find the taste to be unpleasant. I prefer a true gummy over a soft chew if I was going to get my vitamins and minerals this way.
Kaitlyn J.
Lyons, NY
I love how it was a sort of soft chewy, its totally adorable. Your just can't beat the price. I think it's an amazing product, everybody should definitely try this.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The flavor of these actually blew me away! They taste just like caramels. I had a hard time not just sitting down and eating the entire box!
Lea M.
Easy and tasty way to get your daily calcium. Especially nice for me since I don't like milk.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The chocolate chews are not bad but I would never have more than a few at one time
Mital P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This allows you to take Calcium in a fun way! Even my husband indulges in a few!
Liz B.
Houghton , MI
Do these have a lot of calcium?