BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsVia Natural
Ultra Care Peppermint Oil 15oz - 2PCS

Via Natural Ultra Care Peppermint Oil 1.5oz - 2PCS

by Via Natural

Via Natural® Concentrated Oil- Moisturizing Oil for Hair, scalp and body. Excellent for all textures and styles including Natural styles, braids, extensions and chemically-treated or color-treated hair. Can be used for Hot Oil treatment. Peppermint Oil: Makes Hair stronger and cleanses the scalp by washing away dead skin cells, stimulates hair growth. Helps improve memory and mental alertness with refreshing invigorating aroma.

2 PCS

is this good for my skin
Start your review of Via Natural Ultra Care Peppermint Oil 1.5oz - 2PCS!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Via Natural Ultra Care Peppermint Oil 1.5oz - 2PCS uploaded by Pretti E.
Great oil to have around. Smells awesome. I add it to my conditioners. Help with the itchiness #goodhairday #momsmusthave #skin #beautyhack #beautyhaul #blackgirlmagic #hair #diva #makeuphaul #makeuphack #women #men #kids
Shiyan H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Purchased at: Beauty Store Depot
It literally does everything that it says on the bottle. It is very effective for the hair and skin. I think my memory has improved since I used it. The way I would improve is large quantity. It is definitely long lasting. I use it in my water mist and in every product that I use. I even use it on my boyfriend's hair and he loves it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...