BY VIA NATURAL

VIA Natural Ultra Care Argan Oil Concentrated Natural Oil 1.5oz - Promotes Hair Growth Makes Hair Stronger & Healthier []
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing it really pans traits my hair and give it that soft feeling and shinny looking as it grows my 4 type hair it is 1 dollar at the family dollar store no more no less and the packaging is really good it's cheap and affordable really good for your scalp try it because if you haven't then your definitely missing out.
Tabatha S.
Houston
This product is amazing. And cheap. I bought mine at big lots for a dollar! I use it one a month sometimes once every 2 months. But it's so great and makes you're hair shiny and beautiful!
Anthony J.
Good product!

I use this product on my beard and I love it. Keeps the folicals nice and soft without it feeling too greasy. Great smelling too! The only thing I wasn't too keen on is that the top tends to leak out oil if you don't wipe all of the residual oil out of the cap before placing it back on the tube. But I can't really complain because the price was phenomenal. I'll buy again for sure.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the size it comes in I could take it with me anywhere and use it anytime I usually like to use it when I take a shower wash my hair or use it on my Tips all over my head and he makes my hair feel super strong and silky and helps protect it entirely!
Felicia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product help moisture your hair and to keep it from drying out!! Help promote growth as it did to mines..I over love this oil ...because it works and plus you can even use it on your skin for a softer touch!!! Will definitely buy again!! I love!!
Courtney G.
Honea Path, SC
I love this oil! The price very affordable ( I found it for a 1.00 at my local Family Dollar). I use it for not only my hair but for my skin and nails.
Argan oil is my all time favorite oil. The product was really nice definitely love the product. Only thing is that I wish there was more product
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil... I put it on ny hair the day before washingbit and the results ive seen are freat.. Leaves my hair silky and soft.. Love it.
Cherry J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this at the store for only $1 and it works great! Leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized and it smells really good!
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing and very affordable. Perfect for dry and damaged hair. Love using this on my hair to help repair it.