BY VIA INC.

Dulce S.
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
I absolutely love this coconut oil. My hair was very dull & dry but ever since i started using this product i have seen my hair improve so much. It has also helped my hair grow a lot , i just massage it through my scalp, leave it on for about 6 minutes & wash it out with luke warm water. I also use it to moisturize my skin & cuticles. This oil works wonders, i love it so much!
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
I found this at my local family dollar and to be honest I though this was nt going to work as well as the extra virgin coconut oil but it does. Its more watery but it does the job. Im glad I did grab it.
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
My nails have been growing by applying this product to my hair and then rubbing it in my hands so amazing but so oily
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I picked up this gem at my local 99 cent store and I use it for everything from hair to skin to nails amazing
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
I little dab will do ya if your hairs already dry ad before using your iron of you like me and go with the beach wavy look a but 3 squirts of oil but hot water and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt to make my own dupe of ( not your mothers beachy). Can also use on your skin. Or asa hot oil hair treatment but tube in boiling hot cup of water snd apply to your whole head And scaly but a shower cap on and leave it on over night in the morning blow fro your damp hair then hum in shower and rinse throughly avoid shampoo and conditioner.. do once a week for healthy hair will look sleek grow faster and it cleans all the product andgunk out of your hair and scalp I prefer to add few drops of peppermint oil with this tinngkes your scalp and makes your hair super clean
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
I bought this a family Dollar to try it out in my dry hair. Ive been using it for awhile now and I honestly don't see a difference. It smells good, but as far as it actually working I haven't seen results. It also makes my hands feel dry after I use it. I'm not really a fan, but if you want to try this out for yourself I bought mine for $1.
Brigette E.
Brigette E.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
I use this oil mixed with my ulta primer before my makeup. Gives me a smooth foundation application and helps me avoid dry patches. I generally purchase these at a 99 cents only store for $1!!!! It's a steal.
Kaidey Y.
Kaidey Y.
Calhoun, GA
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
suppper effective on taking off my stubborn makeup. i don't know why but coconut oil has made my skin dry out. but other than that problem i use it a lot on taking off my makeup at night. it takes it off really easy with no effort.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
I love the size it comes in I could take it with me anywhere like my purse travel bags etc. I always use it when I wash my hair and putting on my Tips it makes my hair smell fresh and beautiful makes my hair feel soft and silky!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count
I love this coconut oil. It smells amazing and is great for my hair skin and nails. Since I been using this my hair have been more Healthier and stronger. I highly recommend it.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Where can you find this product??
After rubbing it in your hair and rinse out do you use your regular shampoo?