BY VIA INC. #38 in Coconut Oil

Yohana A.
Great coconut oil!! I use it after I wash my hair, or when it's blow dried and I'm about to straighten it. I even use it when I doing twist outs and natural styles. I bought it for a dollar and Walmart and it's very effective
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Via Inc. Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count I love this stuff. I need some good hydration for my crazy hair. I color my hair and flat iron it often, so I definitely need this treatment. I'll definitely be getting this again.
I seen this at the dollar store and decided to give it a try and i love it! It was only a dollar and it’s actually a good size tube. It smells really good. I tried it on my hands and hair and it has made a difference for sure. I recommend trying this.
Melinda V.
Ocala , FL
Via Inc. Via Natural Coconut Oil 1.5 oz. 24-Count This is coconut oil for hair and body. I prefer to use on my body over my hair. It hydrates my skin, especially since it's cold now. Prevents skin from drying and cracking.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I little dab will do ya if your hairs already dry ad before using your iron of you like me and go with the beach wavy look a but 3 squirts of oil but hot water and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt to make my own dupe of ( not your mothers beachy). Can also use on your skin. Or asa hot oil hair treatment but tube in boiling hot cup of water snd apply to your whole head And scaly but a shower cap on and leave it on over night in the morning blow fro your damp hair then hum in shower and rinse throughly avoid shampoo and conditioner.. do once a week for healthy hair will look sleek grow faster and it cleans all the product andgunk out of your hair and scalp I prefer to add few drops of peppermint oil with this tinngkes your scalp and makes your hair super clean
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I bought this a family Dollar to try it out in my dry hair. Ive been using it for awhile now and I honestly don't see a difference. It smells good, but as far as it actually working I haven't seen results. It also makes my hands feel dry after I use it. I'm not really a fan, but if you want to try this out for yourself I bought mine for $1.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love the size it comes in I could take it with me anywhere like my purse travel bags etc. I always use it when I wash my hair and putting on my Tips it makes my hair smell fresh and beautiful makes my hair feel soft and silky!
Kaidey Y.
calhoun, GA
suppper effective on taking off my stubborn makeup. i don't know why but coconut oil has made my skin dry out. but other than that problem i use it a lot on taking off my makeup at night. it takes it off really easy with no effort.
-M✨ P.
I haven’t been using this for very long but it works great so far a little goes a long way and I like that it’s multipurpose. It really keeps my hair moisturized.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I love this coconut oil. It smells amazing and is great for my hair skin and nails. Since I been using this my hair have been more Healthier and stronger. I highly recommend it.
Julie H.
Where can you find this product??
After rubbing it in your hair and rinse out do you use your regular shampoo?
Is this safe to use on my face without causing acne?