VI JON LABORATORIES Germ-X Original Waterless Hand Sanitizer - 8-Ounce Pump uploaded by Julie J.VI JON LABORATORIES Germ-X Original Waterless Hand Sanitizer - 8-Ounce Pump uploaded by Amber M.

BY VI JON LABORATORIES

Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz. see more...

Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
This original scene hand sanitizer is pretty good. It smells good and doesnt leave a sticky feeling on hands. I also like that its moisturizing and doesn't have a alcohol smell when applying even though there is 63% of alcohol in it. Since i do re apply often at work and it dont try my hands out which is a plus. Definitely give it a try. Who dosnt love to have clean hands. Its a must have for me.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep Germ-X Original Waterless Hand Sanitizer at work, in my purse, by my bedside, in my car, in the kitchen, in the sitting room of my house... you name it, I have it. This is the most affordable hand sanitizer that I have found that doesn't make my hands itch or burn.
Kaitlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use germ-x every single day. It's the only thing I trust when I'm not near a bathroom with a sink. This is also what I have in my classroom (I'm a teacher) for my students to prevent all of us from getting sick. This is something that I will always repurchase and always use. It's great!
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sometimes hand sanitizer can smell nasty and potent. Germ-x is amazing! They have a high % of alcohol but the smell is good! It doesn't burn your nose like others. the flip cap gets a little dirty sometimes but that's to be expected with this kind of cap.
Stephanie N.
Saint Louis, MO
I have one on my desk at the office, in the car, at every sink in the house. Super germaphob so having this nearby especially during sick season is great!
Cassandra A.
Mexia, TX
I absolutely love my germ X and I love how they have different scents. Your hands dry fast after applying. The price is also very good.
erin m.
I use this Hand Sanitizer everyday its good stuff the sent is good it doesn't dry my hands out like some others I have used before.
Arlyn m.
This product is convenient and i use hand sanitizer all the time i would recommend to keep on office desk as it comes in handy
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I carry this stuff in my purse when I'm on the go. I need hand sanitizer in my bag whenever my hands feel dirty I put some on
Tonia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Very kid and husband friendly! Easy to open and reasonably priced product! Always on hand in my house!
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Who perfers this brand of hand sanitizer over others?