Vi Jon Equate Beauty Quick Action Daily Face Wash, 6.78 oz

by Vijon

Noticeably clearer skin. Continues working after washing. Dermatologist Tested, Paraben Free and Alcohol Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vi Jon Equate Beauty Quick Action Daily Face Wash, 6.78 oz!
Vi Jon Equate Beauty Quick Action Daily Face Wash, 6.78 oz uploaded by Tamara L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to face wash that I use in my daily facial care routine. It’s thick so you don’t have the soap running through your fingers when trying to get it on your face and the acid in the wash really helps to keep pimples at bay. I’d recommend.
Oily / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Russellville , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good face wash. I picked it up just needing something to help fight my acne. It’s really gentle on the skin and it doesn’t make my skin to dry or leave it oily. It’s a super creamy fave wash.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Vi Jon Equate Beauty Quick Action Daily Face Wash, 6.78 oz uploaded by Regina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vi Jon Equate Beauty Quick Action Daily Face Wash, 6.78 oz is one of Walmart's best and affordable acne/skin products. It gets rid of my makeup and my acne. I love that it is very gentle. It starts to improve acne fast.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Affordable and includes some skincare. The only thing I hate is the heavy fragrance, which I would get rid of. Would recommend if someone doesn’t mind that.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Toccoa, GA
I really like this face wash because it's very affordable and it's not too harsh on the skin. It also helps me with preventing acne
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Pembroke, VA
After one use I could tell a difference. Doesnt try my face out or cause more breakouts! Lathers and cleans very well!
Terlton
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE this face wash. My skin is super sensitive and this product works wonders. Very good in price and a must have!
Cartersville, GA
I like it helps me with pimples and refreshes my face and is very economical. I recommend it. I loved......
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Murfreesboro , TN
Absolutely love this product!! It helps clean the skin and clean your pores of dirt!!!
Oily, Sensitive / Sensitivity