Vh Sauces Vh Honey Sriracha Sauce

Vh Sauces Vh Honey Sriracha Sauce

341mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vh Sauces Vh Honey Sriracha Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Leanne A.
Saint John
Vh Sauces Vh Honey Sriracha Sauce uploaded by Leanne A.
This is the first time I’ve tried sriracha sauce and this is so good on chicken and to dip nuggets or something in it. So good.. I’ve been using this since the start of summer and never looked back. Vh Sauces Vh Sweet Thai Chili Dipping Sauce I’d recommend this to anyone that likes a little bit of spice but not overpowering.
Ashley D.
Cobourg, ON
Vh Sauces Vh Honey Sriracha Sauce uploaded by Ashley D.
This is by far one of the best seasonings I've had on chicken I have also used it as a dip for my chicken fingers the flavor is amazing it's perfect for the not sure what to do for dinner meal. I cut up the cooked chicken and toston the sauce it was amazing
Morgan M.
Kitchener, ON
Vh Sauces Vh Honey Sriracha Sauce uploaded by Morgan M.
One of the best sauces I have used by far. It tastes like a sweet and sour sauce with a kick of spicy. The spice is not overpowering. It is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! Eating chicken will never be the same!

Looking for your answer?