Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSaucesVH
VH Honey Garlic Marinades Glaze Sauce

VH® Honey Garlic Marinades Glaze Sauce

by VH

This is a marriage that works. Enjoy this sweet garlic flavour in all your recipes from grilling to marinades. Say “I do” to Honey Garlic steak, chicken and pork.

INGREDIENTS SUGAR, WATER, HONEY, MOLASSES, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SALT, CARAMEL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CORN SYRUP, CLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZONATE. CONTAINS: SOY

UPC: 58744151076

FEATURED
POPULAR
YOUR FAVS
 Pineapple Jerk Chicken Recipe
 Honey Sriracha Chicken
 Asian Salmon Fall Salad

Hi...Can i cook chichen breasts in the Marinade sauce? Or do you just Marinade with it? Thanks
Start your review of VH® Honey Garlic Marinades Glaze Sauce!
Sherri G.
Nepean, ON
VH® Honey Garlic Marinades Glaze Sauce uploaded by Sherri G.
This is a review for VH Korean BBQ Stir Fry Sauce. I can't scan and add it, so I am improvising.This sauce is delicious in a stir fry. We use it mainly with ground turkey and onions, celery, bell peppers. Often we add other fresh vegetables we have in the fridge as well. It's served over basmati rice. Very little additional spices, a little soya sauce to season the turkey. The sauce has enough salt that none is added (plus the soya is salty enough). Note this sauce is on the sweet side, we add chili flakes to balance. It doesn't really remind anyone of Korean BBQ, though it has hints of the same profile flavours, but it's our favorite of VH's stir fry sauce range so we always keep some on hand for a quick supper.
Carolyn R.
Toronto, ON
I can't stress how much I absolutely love this sauce. It pairs really well with the Chinese style chicken that I normally do and the taste is really great. It is just the right amount of sweetness. I get this for at least CAD$2 and it definitely is worth the price.
Amanda M.
Edmonton , AB
We love all VH sauces, especially any of the garlic ones. Our kids don't complain about them being too spicy 😂 and the whole family enjoys the flavours.
Katelynn B.
Belleville
my favourite stuff with an asian blend frozen veggie and diced chicken breast on top of rice. so yummy and so easy to make.
Taylor C.
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
I love VH sauces! The taste never disappoints and they are great added to meats or stir fry’s. The garlic flavour is perfectly balanced with the honey! Super tasty!
Ashley M.
Montreal, QC
This is one of my fav sauces to cook with. I like to mix it with the teriyaki one and it’s a perfect blend for things like chicken stir fry.
Syd L.
Thornhill, ON
Delicious stuff, fairly priced for what it is. All of their marinades, steak spices, etc. Taste nice and give good flavour
Tracy M.
Oshawa, ON
So delicious! My husband did Pork Chops with this and they were so moist and full of flavour. I love all the VH Varieties. My son told me to stop buying them because I had no more room!
Lynn S.
York, ON
Vh sauces are great.. Affordable easily accessible.. They taste great makes meal time quick amd easy. Great with all Protiens and vegetables
Jess C.
North Bay
My boyfriend and I always have a jar of this around the house ! We add it in to marinades for chicken and a yummy base for stir fry. It’s always affordable and consistent for sure! I would recommend