Personal CareVH essentials
Vaginal Odor Treatment, 6 ea

VH essentials Vaginal Odor Treatment, 6 ea

by VH essentials

Homeopathic pH Balanced Vaginal Insert Relieve Unpleasant Vaginal Odor 2 Homeopathically Formulated to Help 3 Stimulate the Body to Respond Rebalance 4 No Mess, Time-Release Treatment 5 Six Day Supply For homeopathic relief of vaginal symptoms: unpleasant vaginal odor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VH essentials Vaginal Odor Treatment, 6 ea!
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
I started this product last night and after only a day it is working really well. Ordor is completely gone. It's a tax pricey but works well.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
I love this it keeps the kitty cat smelling clean and fresh no monkey smelling funky free you use this
Chelsea P.
Athens, GA
Awful product!!!! I used this product tonight for the first time and after about 5 minutes it began to burn. I thought maybe it was suppose to do that but it got intense audio I started to remove it by using a warm cloth. as I wiped I saw blood. I am still spotting and my area is sore. I have to wait till morning to to go the Dr.

Looking for your answer?