BeveragesAlcohol & MixersVeuve Clicquot
Ponsardin Champagne Brut Rose 15 L

Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Champagne Brut Rose 1.5 L

by Veuve Clicquot

Sparkling CHAMPAGNE BLEND Liquor

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Any hangovers? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Start your review of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Champagne Brut Rose 1.5 L!
Lindsay H.
Annapolis, MD
My go to bottle of bubbles whether at home, out for a celebratory dinner, or for a toast with friends/family! The only thing that could be improved is to make it cheaper so I could buy more lol.
Luis O.
Inglewood , CA
Excellent choice of champagne. Bring it to a party celebration, a gathering, or to an anniversary. It’s clean, it’s refreshing and the right amount of sweetness to the palate. Not expensive at all and you can taste the great quality!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Good taste.I usually purchase this or Moët Rose.The flavor is delicious and very smooth and easy to drink.
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Oh my God I love this product so much. Tastes amazing and love bringing this as a gift to friends and family
Raquel B.
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of my favorite champagnes. The perfect crisp, dry taste. Notes of pear, granny smith apply and honey suckle. The effervescence lasts longer than any other change I’ve had. This is pricey but worth a treat even if you are just celebrating Tuesday.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Celebration at its best. Rich, smooth, decadently bubbly. Saved for the most spectacular occasions.
Asha B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Always a hit! Every party or big event, we keep Veuve Clicquot on hand. My FAVORITE is their Brit Rose, it is dry, not too sweet, but pleasantly complex. The start comes with strawberries and vanilla and the finish is a crisp, tart cherry. 💕😋
Paisley C.
Some people hate on veuve, but for me, it’s great. I honestly have only tried this one once, and it was a tad sweet, but I still liked it.
Mena B.
This is a great invention! Well done Veuve Clicquot This is great to have home for special summer days or celebrations during warm days.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This is my favorite Rose. It is so nice and I love the taste it also is very smooth!!