Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Charlottesville, VA

The Veuve Clicquot champagne is good, but a little too pricey for me to indulge in -- this however, is a great way to celebrate a special moment or indulge in. The champagne is so fruity, fresh and does not have the yeasty taste that many champagnes have -- absolutely perfect for the warmer weather. I saw them sold at my local Wegmans and I will have to indulge.
Heloisa V.
Heloisa V.
Grayslake, IL

Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I recently had this at a brunch party and added some fresh berries to the Rose. It was DELICIOUS! Very crisp and delicious and great on it's own or paired with fruit as a garnish. It is a little expensive, but I think it's a great quality Rose and I definitely prefer it to other brands.
Paige P.
Paige P.

Amazing Champagne. I love to give this to my girlfriends as a gift for their birthday. Unless you are looking to spend a TON of money Veuve is probably the best high end champagne you can get in my opinion. It is balanced and refreshing. I enjoy drinking this the most in the summer with friends.
JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Waterloo, Ontario

I love drinking Veuve with sushi :) and I love starting a dinner with a glass of bubbly. Make's every day a little more festive. I wish it was available in single serving bottles... although we always manage to finish it. This is one of those small but simple pleasures I will always repurchase.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Chapel Hill, NC

This Brut Rose Champagne is one of my favorites. It is so delicious and perfectly balanced. Not to sweet or too bitter. It is my go to party champagne. It is really similar to the Moet Brut Rose, but at a much more affordable price. I highly recommend this as a gift or a date night celebration.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Toronto

This is my go-to birthday party champagne. Not only is the Rose champagne pretty and pink, it tastes great- not too sweet and not too intense.

I can always find it at the LCBO and I'm never disappointed. I would totally recommend buying this for a night with the girls or any special occasion
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

This champagne is one of my favorites. It has a subtle rose taste. I love that it's not to sweet and I can enjoy a few glasses and not feel awful the next day. It's priced right in its category of champagnes if you compare it to Dom or Moët. I always have a couple of bottles on hand.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Wilmington, NC

Yum!! Veuve and moet are my favorites. The rose is absolutely delicious. When we are celebrating something nice these are our go-tos. Crisp and yummy, smell of fruit but not sweet. I would absolutely recommend to everyone!! The price is a bit steep but you get what you pay for here.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

EXPENSIVE but you can definitely taste why. Light, slightly crisp, not overly sweet. Effervescent without being overly bubbly. When I can afford it, Veuve is my favorite champagne, and the brut rose is my favorite variety. It's an investment but awesome for special occasions.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Pomona, CA

I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am planning on buying it for a friend, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is this product a lot better than Chandon?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary

I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday this weekend, I want to get a couple of bottles. Is this a good one? What's the price like? Are there any others you could suggest?

Join Now