Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Amelia S.

BY VEUVE CLICQUOT #16 in Wine

• I need a yummy, affordable champagne ...this is the perfect option for... 1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this champagne...Yes it is worth it. Moet &... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I recently had this at a brunch party and added some fresh berries to the Rose. It was DELICIOUS! Very crisp and delicious and great on it's own or paired with fruit as a garnish. It is a little expensive, but I think it's a great quality Rose and I definitely prefer it to other brands.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Chapel Hill, NC
This Brut Rose Champagne is one of my favorites. It is so delicious and perfectly balanced. Not to sweet or too bitter. It is my go to party champagne. It is really similar to the Moet Brut Rose, but at a much more affordable price. I highly recommend this as a gift or a date night celebration.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This champagne is one of my favorites. It has a subtle rose taste. I love that it's not to sweet and I can enjoy a few glasses and not feel awful the next day. It's priced right in its category of champagnes if you compare it to Dom or Moët. I always have a couple of bottles on hand.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Wilmington, NC
Yum!! Veuve and moet are my favorites. The rose is absolutely delicious. When we are celebrating something nice these are our go-tos. Crisp and yummy, smell of fruit but not sweet. I would absolutely recommend to everyone!! The price is a bit steep but you get what you pay for here.
Ni S.
Ni S.
Hollis, NY
Veuve Clicquot's Rose Champagne is one of my favorite of the more high end Roses on the market! It has beautiful top notes of peach and strawberry that give it a nice finish. It's a great value for a luxury item. It's a classic and one that I have been buying for many years.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Guttenberg, NJ
Tastes delicious and makes me feel very cheery especially when sharing a glass (or bottle!) with my closest friends. I like the brand name and it's a well-known and reliable brand, so I trust it a lot when buying it. I would definitely buy again and continue buying!
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Una de las champañas que mas me gusta. Excelente. Es cara, pero vale la pena. Me gusta esta version en Rose, es menos seca. La recomiendo 100%. Cumple con las expectativas de un buen catador de vinos. Siempre que puedo prefiero comprar esta antes que cualquier otra.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Winter Park, FL
You all know I'm the champagne girl. No matter what we are celebrating, I love a good glass of champagne. This year, Jay and I rang in the New Year with something a little extra special, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne! Cheers to the finer things in life!
Kat J.
Kat J.
La Jolla, CA
A light, fruity, and full-bodied expression of their Brut, the Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose is an excellent choice for those who enjoy sparkling variants of wine. Although on the pricier range, Veuve Rose is well worth the splurge. A balanced wine with a firm finish.
Polo E.
Polo E.
if you love rose and brut and champagne this is the drink for you. the bottle is absolutely stunning for itself. it is very pricey though and i do not see myself purchasing it alone. I do not even like rose and i loved this when i had it for a work function.
Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.
Pomona, CA
I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am planning on buying it for a friend, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is this product a lot better than Chandon?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday this weekend, I want to get a couple of bottles. Is this a good one? What's the price like? Are there any others you could suggest?