Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Lauren O.Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Narelis E.Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Amelia S.

BY VEUVE CLICQUOT #44 in Wine

Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Veuve Clicquot is always such a treat!  I love the Rose Champagne for a little extra fun.  It's always packaged beautifully and the taste is perfection.  I love giving a bottle of this to friends for birthdays or other celebrations! You can't go wrong!
Catherine R.
This is one of the loveliest champagnes I have ever had. It is dry but still bright. The flavor is a very nice blend of fruit and floral and it is the prettiest color of pink. It is a special occasion champagne for sure because it is pretty darn expensive and also not as easily found as the original Veuve. It is worth the money and search. I highly recommend it.
Koleta M.
Monticello
This is my absolute favorite! A bit pricey, so for special occasions it's my first pick! If I had all the money in the world it would be my daily pick! But alas, I'm not made of money....so, I'll dream of having it daily, bit for now, I'll make do with having this gorgeous drink on holidays and get together with special folks
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite rosé It is nice and bubbly but subtle. There is no other Rosé that it compares to. The flavor is light and fancy. I highly recommend it to everyone. Cheers!
Martha W.
You can’t go wrong with Veuve Cliquot! It is about $50 a bottle so it is great for celebrating special occasions! The rosé is not too sweet and is smooth bubbly. Probably my favorite rosé!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this champagne because it isn't too dry or too sweet. It's great to drink alone but it's also the perfect champagne for your morning mimosas. I always prefer a lighter champagne, and this is definitely one of my favorite brands that I've tried.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I love the bran Veuve so much. All the different tastes I’ve tried have been amazing. I’ve never had rose brut before but man I love it! It’s not a popular find but this is great for brunch cocktail or getting ready for a wedding.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Super classy, dry but sweet, bottle of champagne! Perfect for entertaining guests or as a gift. It is more expensive, but worth every dollar! Highly recommend for anyone who loves champagne!
Melissa M.
Fruity and delicious, fresh tasting as well. It is off dry. It was actually a gift given to me by a dear friend for my birthday. I would recommend this for any occasion. The packaging is beautiful, the taste is beautiful there is just nothing like it. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a delicious, elegant wine and is willing to spend a few extra dollars that are well worth it.
Kristina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut is not the highest rated or best known French Champagne, but it's a remarkably good French champagne. It's also reasonably priced, at least compared to the better known champagne brands. So if you'd like to try to good French champagne to see what the fuss is all about but don't want to break the bank, you should get some Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut.
Yoselin C.
Pomona, CA
I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am planning on buying it for a friend, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is this product a lot better than Chandon?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does this wine cost?
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday this weekend, I want to get a couple of bottles. Is this a good one? What's the price like? Are there any others you could suggest?
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I am not a huge fan of champagne. I love sparkling wine though. I'm having a company party and all of the big heads are going to be there. I have had a lot of requests for champagne and everybody is laying out brands that they like but I can't afford $100 a bottle!! Is there any affordable champagne that has "expensive" quality out there? Help!!!!