Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne

The Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne ensures the consistency of the House style. The intense and elegant champagne has a delightfully luscious and fruit-based charm to it. The ready-to-drink grape drink is amongst the popular rose wines made in France. Notes of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry predominate will follow dried fruits and pastry. The harmony of fruits is bursting with flavors to make your celebration even more special. The Rose offers exceptional balance and surprising intensity. It pairs beautifully with tuna, red fruits, shrimp, smoked salmon and duck.

Anyone tried this before?
How tasty is this Champagne ?
How tasty is this Champagne ?
Start your review of Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne!
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Lucia A.
So taste awesome product!! that I highly recommend it. Served chilly to enjoy even better. I absolutely love it and recommend it! Cheers everyone.
Alicia P.
Essex Jct, VT
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Alicia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this on NEWYEARS EVE 2020 and love it ❤️ wish I had tried it sooner then I did !
Isaiah D.
Tarzana, CA
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Isaiah D.
Purchased at: Instacart
Expensive taste. If you’re looking for the best of the best Veuve is The perfect choice. It’s heritage and it’s exceptional taste makes it beyond one of my favorite rose champagne‘s. The taste is Cell pristine and delicious I absolutely love it.
ash L.
Winchester, VA
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by ash L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a smooth bubbly champagne. I, of course, added my favorite orange juice for a BOMB mimosa! Have this by yourself or when hosting a brunch for the ladies. Excuse me while I enjoy mine by myself in my little oasis. [product:floridas-natural-fit-&-delicious-juice-beverage-valencia-orange-no-pulp]
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This fabulous piece screamed "drink me" in the drab see of green bottles. I was more than happy to abide and highly recommend this.
ZLBusiness T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is a nice addition to a mimosa. The rose color makes for a beautiful drink and the taste makes this excellent by itself.
Fiorella O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Fiorella O.
I love this rose brut! It’s soft but still you’re able to feel all the mixture of acidity and fruit, this is my special treat for celebrations. Amazing packaging. A little pricey but it’s French!!
Shaunya F.
Atlanta, GA
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Shaunya F.
I’m my household, we don’t skimp on the bubbly! I usually stock up when Kroger has it on sale. It can get down to like $48 a bottle, but it’s definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend this to all my loved ones....strangers too!
Pooja V.
NJ
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Pooja V.
Call for a celebration!!! Go for it . Just like other champagne , this rose flavor will give you a hit and a chance for celebration. We opened the bottle on my birthday along with other liquors and I liked the rose flavor of it . Moreover I like the pink shaded bottle 😍Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne
Amoge O.
Johns Creek, GA
Definitely lives up to the hype that it has with its crisp bubbles and rich taste. Tend to have it on very special occasions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...