Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Amelia S.

BY VEUVE CLICQUOT #26 in Wine

• I am not a huge fan of champagne. I love sparklin... Be the first to answer!
  • I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday t...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am plannin...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Durham, NC
This Brut Rose Champagne is one of my favorites. It is so delicious and perfectly balanced. Not to sweet or too bitter. It is my go to party champagne. It is really similar to the Moet Brut Rose, but at a much more affordable price. I highly recommend this as a gift or a date night celebration.
Anna E.
Wilmington, NC
Yum!! Veuve and moet are my favorites. The rose is absolutely delicious. When we are celebrating something nice these are our go-tos. Crisp and yummy, smell of fruit but not sweet. I would absolutely recommend to everyone!! The price is a bit steep but you get what you pay for here.
Ni S.
Hollis, NY
Veuve Clicquot's Rose Champagne is one of my favorite of the more high end Roses on the market! It has beautiful top notes of peach and strawberry that give it a nice finish. It's a great value for a luxury item. It's a classic and one that I have been buying for many years.
Kasey M.
West New York, NJ
Tastes delicious and makes me feel very cheery especially when sharing a glass (or bottle!) with my closest friends. I like the brand name and it's a well-known and reliable brand, so I trust it a lot when buying it. I would definitely buy again and continue buying!
Wendy E.
Una de las champañas que mas me gusta. Excelente. Es cara, pero vale la pena. Me gusta esta version en Rose, es menos seca. La recomiendo 100%. Cumple con las expectativas de un buen catador de vinos. Siempre que puedo prefiero comprar esta antes que cualquier otra.
Nichole B.
Winter Park, FL
You all know I'm the champagne girl. No matter what we are celebrating, I love a good glass of champagne. This year, Jay and I rang in the New Year with something a little extra special, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne! Cheers to the finer things in life!
Kat J.
La Jolla, CA
A light, fruity, and full-bodied expression of their Brut, the Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose is an excellent choice for those who enjoy sparkling variants of wine. Although on the pricier range, Veuve Rose is well worth the splurge. A balanced wine with a firm finish.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Pricey but well worth the price, especially for special occasions definitely worth to try. It has a nice and sweet taste, also it looks good at every party and is an eyecatcher. If you wanna splurge on champagne, this is the one, definitely recommend!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
My mother and I drank this champagne to bring in the new year and it was quite delightful I enjoyed the fruity notes of the rose and would defiantly repurchase this item. I think this is the perfect champagne to have for brunch with your girlfriends.
Hannah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I mean, if you enjoy Rose Champagne, it's hard to go wrong with Veuve Clicquot's particular brand. I picked some up at BevMo the other day just to have a little party in my apartment, and it livened things up, let me tell you. 10/10 would buy again!
Yoselin C.
Pomona, CA
I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am planning on buying it for a friend, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is this product a lot better than Chandon?
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday this weekend, I want to get a couple of bottles. Is this a good one? What's the price like? Are there any others you could suggest?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does this wine cost?
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I am not a huge fan of champagne. I love sparkling wine though. I'm having a company party and all of the big heads are going to be there. I have had a lot of requests for champagne and everybody is laying out brands that they like but I can't afford $100 a bottle!! Is there any affordable champagne that has "expensive" quality out there? Help!!!!