Veuve Clicquot  Brut Champagne
4 colors available

Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne

BY VEUVE CLICQUOT #22 in Wine

• Why is this bottle brut so over hyped? Is it sweet? Or a typical br...4 Answers
  • I love champagne is this good quality?31 Answers
  • What's your favorite special occasion for Champagne? 36 Answers
Veuve Clicquot  Brut Champagne
Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne
Buy on Walmart
  • "It is at a good price point to feel like a splurge, but not one that you have to save for that "special occasion" that never comes" in 6 reviews
  • "I suggest trying this over Dom, it is a great champagne and you can find this at total wine for a great price or Costco." in 5 reviews
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
My favorite champagne. It has a complex flavor profile, with hints of apple, pear, almonds, and buttered toast, and is absolutely delicious. This is a champagne that does not have to be frigidly cold to taste great, and as the glass warms in the room over time, the various flavors come out to play. The bubbles are small and lively in the flute, like a tiny fountain of bubbles. I've done the "stainless ice tea spoon in the neck of the bottle" trick with leftovers and it's still fine the next day. This Veuve pairs well with many foods, and the bottle itself looks celebratory, so it's great to have on hand.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
THIS IS AN ABOVE AVERAGE SPARKLING WINE AT BEST! I cannot stress this enough as it's infuriating to me personally who loves sparkling wines and because the name brand - it not only increases its price ridiculously for its taste but also causes many places to only stock really this bottle as their only mid price point nice bottle of sparkling with the next price point a bottle of Dom or magnum of cristal which with so many great options available is ridiculous to me. 2 stars because it's an ok above average sparkling but everything else around this brand and exact bottle makes it easy to pass up
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
Veuve is my go-to champagne for just about any occasion. Seriously, I could be their brand ambassador! I definitely don't hate that my friends think of me when they think "Veuve". it's always just the right balance of brut (meaning only a small amount of sugar is added during second fermentation), so it goes well with everything from brunch to dessert, but I like it all on its own. Sure, there are cheaper brands out there, but life is short. Live it up!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hooper, UT
love Veuve Clicquot! My husband brought it home as a surprise one night and it's been my favorite ever since. I really enjoy champagne/sparkling wine and love trying new/different brands. This always stays at the top of my list. It's crisp, smooth, and not too sweet. It's a little expensive to keep around all the time but still reasonably priced and worth the money! If you haven't tried it, you definitely should.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Phoenix, AZ
Not sweet, but not too dry. Goes great with any type of food and on its own. I love drinking bubbles and this is one of my all time favorites. It's a little pricey for everyday, but perfect when you want something a little nicer or looking to impress. Makes a wonderful gift around the holidays. I buy a case and will take a bottle as a hostess gift to holiday parties or give to my favorite peeps! ūüćĺūüćĺūüćĺ
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Lafayette, LA
Veuve Clicquot is by far the best champagne in it's price range! It is my go to champagne for any event. It's a perfect mix of dry and fruity and goes great with many meals. I would 100% recommend it to a seasoned champagne connoisseur or someone just getting into champagne! It's the best! And I drink lots of champagne. You would have to spend upwards of $150 to get anything better than Veuve.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Olney, MD
For me, this is a special occasion Champagne, specific for celebrations and special occasions. It's definitely on the pricier end at about 55 dollars a bottle, but the quality stands up to the price. This is a medium-bodied, layered wine, with an acidic, citrusy mouth feel, followed by a creamy flavor. There is a medium finish with a lasting, pleasant taste. Definitely a well balanced Brut!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
OMG this stuff is by far my favorite Champagne, everything about it is perfect! The perfect amount of bubbles and the perfect taste. This stuff is so worth the price. We had this on our head table for our wedding what a perfect way to celebrate such an amazing occasion( really any occasion) if you want to try a really fantastic champagne give this a try its life changing .
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Ummm...Champagne makes me smile ;) Veuve Brut is a great champagne to drink alone or mixed with OJ or my new favorite Sanpellegrino Blood Orange. This goes in my top 3 favorite champagne brands and I'm a weekly champagne drinker!

This an absolute MUST for your holiday parties!!! I make a great cranberry mimosa using cranberry juice and garnish with fresh cranberries!
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Birmingham, AL
I had my first taste of Veuve in Switzerland, at the top of a mountain in a ski lodge. It was a special event we were celebrating and the bottle delivered on its magic. Veuve is my go-to bubbly and always makes a wonderful gift. I save the caps and write the date in them to remember all of the great bottles I've shared with family and friends. Love this stuff!
Gina-Marie M.
Gina-Marie M.
Medford, MA
Happy Hour Expert
How much is a bottle on average?
Karmo S.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is it sweet?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What's your favorite special occasion for Champagne?
candida v.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I love champagne is this good quality?
Kia Sohappy H.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond , IN
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a very dry tasting champagne?