Vet's + Best Vet's Best Hot Spot Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY VET'S + BEST

• Does this smell like the Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray?Be the first to answer!
  • Does this work better than the foam? My golden retriever has been g...1 Answers
  • My dog has recently been dealing with red & hot skin on his bel...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Clarissa  W.
Clarissa W.
Lakewood, WA
I have three dogs and one of them (my baby) has super bad allergies. One day we let him outside to go potty and we usually let them stay out until they ask to come in so they can all play and burn out their energy. Well when we let them back inside my baby had been scratching so much that he started bleeding and I took him to the vet because all they said before was to just give him some meds but obviously they weren't working, so they recommended to just use this and When i got home I used it on him. With time he got so much better! Its a total rebuy for me !
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Instantly started to help my poor pup find some relief. We use this shampoo from time to time when she doesn't even have hot spots to help her dry skin. It smells great and can easily be found on Amazon or at TJMaxx for around $8 for a full size bottle!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I bought this for my pit bull it did not work I have try many different types but she kept scratching on the same spot
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I have a little guy that deals with hot spots in this is about the only thing that works well as having a flare up.
brenda o.
brenda o.
This is a great product!!! my dig is constantly scratching until he bleeds and this just really helps him with the iching and scratching!
Shaylyn O.
Shaylyn O.
Spencerport, NY
I have this for my dog and he loves it! I mean as far as I can't tell but it smells so good!
Anais F.
Anais F.
One of my best friends is a groomer and she's told me this is one of the best shampoos! Effective and gentle!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Please use during allergy season. It works great on all dogs skin. My dog is highly satisfied now.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
This product is very good it left my dog smelling very good. I definitely recommend it.
Tania V.
Tania V.
This is a great product leaves your dogs hair really soft and their skin feeling smooth
Haley N.
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
My dog has recently been dealing with red & hot skin on his belly and down around his "area", and I was wondering how well this product worked.? Does it help take redness away as well? What other product would you recommend to help with redness?
Aniushka M.
Aniushka M.
Humble, TX
I want to switch my dogs shampoo and I was wondering if anyone has tried this yet? Any good? Let me know if you recommend it or not ..
Emily D.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
Does this work better than the foam? My golden retriever has been getting hot spots because he just loves to swim in the lake so much, but his fur never dries... We are taking him to the vet, but we are looking for treatments to use at home besides antibiotics the vet may give us.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Washington, DC
Does this smell like the Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray?