Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesVet's + Best
Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, 16 oz

Vet's + Best Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, 16 oz

by Vet's + Best

Vet's + Best Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, 16 oz Has anyone tried this on there dog? Does it make his/her ear irritate more ?
me gustaría saber que tan bueno es este producto?
Start your review of Vet's + Best Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, 16 oz!
Wendy N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I first found this when our one year-old basset hound had a red, itchy and irritated ear several months ago. It cleared up dramatically after just one use and didn't seem to cause any stinging or discomfort. Now, I use it every couple weeks to keep his ears clean. I follow up with the Vet's + Best Cream-to-Powder during the warmer summer months to keep them dry and healthy. He's had no more ear issues since I began using these products. He seems to actually enjoy having it done! The scent is reminiscent of clove and is strong but not unpleasant.
Jasmine W.
Prince George, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Vet's + Best Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, 16 oz uploaded by Jasmine W.
I got this because my dog is constantly scratching at his ears. When using this consistently he doesnt seem to scratch as much, and his ears don't get as gunked up. My favourite thing about it is its natural products. Its got a strong smell but I dont find it gross or anything like that. I dont remember how much I paid for it, but it came in a big bottle and I still have plenty left.
Beauty S.
Brampton, ON
Good product i used it on my dog he has itchy ears do to allergies and it seemed to relieve his ears!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beauty S.