Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesVet's + Best
Vet's Best Comfort Calm, 30 Chewable Tablets

Vet's + Best Vet's Best Comfort Calm, 30 Chewable Tablets

by Vet's + Best

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vet's + Best Vet's Best Comfort Calm, 30 Chewable Tablets!
Camille G.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
This is a great product. We have been using it for my 1 year old pitbull as he has had depression anxiety since he was a small pup (even if we leave him just for a short half hour.) I feel that these help tremendously, he calms right down and rests for a while.
Alma M.
San Jose, CA
Not the best form for a cat. It's difficult to dose correctly and get it all in. It does seem to work, but it's fairly traumatic giving it to them.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Vet's + Best Vet's Best Comfort Calm, 30 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Heather S.
This a really great all natural product. I use it for my 1 and 1/ 2 year old boxer that has separation anxiety. calms him nicely without sedation like effects.
che H.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We like that’s best because we feel like it’s the best rated by the very best of the best veterinarians and they work well with our dog
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use this for our spastic puppy.  I think it works.  We use this when we think she will be stressed.  She likes the chewy treat.  They smell like a beef flavor.  Reasonable price.  Our dog is small so she only requires one.  Larger dogs would require more.
C B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This does help calm our dogs (especially our reactive rescue dog who has too many triggers from living on the streets). But it's very hard to find a dose that straddles the line between effective and knock out. If we get it wrong it causes them to be anxious and uncomfortable until they fall asleep and then they are out. Therefore we only use it at night.

Looking for your answer?