Hair CareHair ProductsShampooVet's + Best
Veterinarian's Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo

Vet's + Best Veterinarian's Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo

by Vet's + Best

Serve para cabelos oleosos?
What does this scent smell like on the animal? does it dry their skin out?
Does this make the dog smell good? If so what is the smell like? And my dog has hot spots, can it still go over them? Or will it hurt them and have a burning sensation? Also does it do s good job of cleaning them?
Start your review of Vet's + Best Veterinarian's Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Molly A.
Madison, WI
Vet's + Best Veterinarian's Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo uploaded by Molly A.
My dog has very sensitive skin due to hair loss on his back. This is one of the only shampoos I have found that works on his skin, but doesn't cause a rash. I do wish the formula wasn't so rough in terms of smell. When we first started using it, I had to wear a mask just so I didn't inhale the fumes.
Kaitlyn S.
Vet's + Best Veterinarian's Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo uploaded by Kaitlyn S.
100% trust this brand and the products they produce. This shampoo was great for my dog during allergy season. Helped minimize her licking due to itchiness. I like the other shampoos as well
Denise J F.
Jersey City, NJ
This is hands down the best shampoo that I've used on my dog! It helps relieve her dry, itchy skin and leaves her coat soft and shiny. The shampoo has a soft, pleasant scent, is thick, feels moisturizing, and lathers up really well. I've been using it for a couple of years now and won't be switching anytime soon.
melany L.
Silver Spring, MD
Perfect for my oh who has seasonal allergies, controls his scratching and leaves his coat smelling great and shiny (:
Mollie W.
Fulton, TX
Love it. It works great. Does everything it claims to do. 10/10 do recommend.
Love it. It works great. Does everything it claims to do. 10/10 do recommend.
Julia L.
Collierville, TN
Best dog shampoo everr!! my dog has real itchy skin and this does wonders to my girls skin. would say that the scent doesn’t last long is my only concern.
Maryam H.
This product is amazing!! It definitely does what it says! I would recommend it to everyone!!
Bárbara G.
Este shampoo es muy bueno se los sugiero probarlo es uno de mis deseos antes lo tenia pero ahora ha subido su precio en las tiendas cerca
Adriana S.
Los Mochis
Me encantan los productos veganos y este lleno mis espectativas, es de los pocos productos veganos que definitivamente volvería a adquirir,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...