Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlVet's + Best
Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz

Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz.

by Vet's + Best

Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract was carefully formulated to kill fleas and ticks naturally and safely. Fresh, invigorating scent. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes on contact. Contains absolutely no pyrethrins or cedar oil. Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract was carefully formulated to kill fleas and ticks naturally and safely. Fresh, invigorating scent. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes on contact. Contains absolutely no pyrethrins or cedar oil. Repels mosquitoes. Safe for dogs and cats 12 weeks or older. Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil .30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) .70%, And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70&.: Size: 8 oz.

I have been using Vets + Best Flea + Tick Spray for a while now. I am wondering how does your pets react to the application of the product ?
What is the active ingredient in this product? Where can it be purchased? How often do you have to apply it for it to be effective?
I have a 3 month old baby. I'm assuming this is okay to use around her considering it is a natural product. Anyone have any experience?
Start your review of Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz.!
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was very disappointing. It claims to be natural but everytime I put it on my dog he would start to profusely drool. He has never been a drooler and when I put this on he looked like cujo. I called the vet and they said that he might have have been poisoned from it. A product that claims to be safe and natural should not have those effects on an animal. I do not recommend this product. Beware....
RuthAnn N.
Hagerstown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started using this last summer, it was recommended by a friend, it has worked wonders on all 4 of my dogs. We have had no flea or ticks on any of them. I will definitely continue using this !
Emily M.
Ashland , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: eBay
I LOVE this stuff! A little goes a long way and it works really well, it’s a little expensive but if you’re lucky you can buy it cheaper on eBay (which is what I did) now as for the smell, yeeees it is a wee bit strong when you spray it, mostly smells like toothpaste (according to my kids) I think it’s got a minty-anise smell. They don’t smell like it after they’ve been bathed but I also use conditioner on them after the flea bath because they have pretty dense/rough fur. Oh and I do love the fact it’s a spray instead of a regular pour out liquid, it makes it MUCH easier for me to hold and spray/scrub than trying to hold and soap them up! Granted my dogs are both in the 3-5 lbs range. So I would definitely recommend for small dogs, I think it might be more of a pain (literally) to have to spray down a big dog.
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is the best stuff to keep all unwanted guests away from not only your pets, but away from you, and all your beautiful plants 🌱 too.
Denise J F.
Jersey City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product worked on keeping the mosquitos away but not the fleas. Despite my best efforts, my dog got infested with fleas twice.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Sarah C.
This is the ONLY product/brand I will use on my pets. Having worked in the pet and veterinary industry for over a decade, I am VERY particular about the flea and tick medicine I use. I have dogs and cats and many dog flea medications are very dangerous for cats to come into contact with. The Vets+ Best products are safe and effective. I live in an environment where plague and lyme disease is present, and this product keeps them AWAY from my dogs. I spray them with this whenever we go hiking and I have yet to see any fleas or ticks anywhere. I also use the yard spray to keep them away from the house. Excellent brand and excellent product!
Jocelyn O.
Cerritos
It works for the fleas and ricks because my dog isn’t scratching like she did before but she doesn’t stay still when it’s being sprayed I’m sure it’s just that she doesn’t like water or liquid on her at all but for it’s use i think it’s a good option
Krystal M.
Browns Mills, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
This product is a plant-based formula. It helps kill fleas, flea eggs and ticks. It also helps repels mosquitoes. This is only used for dogs. It's made with peppermint oil and eugenol. It's also veterinarian recommended. I will definitely buy again if I ever have a flea and tick problem.
Denise N.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought this item from PetSmart. It can be used on any pet size, but required a comb and rubbing into the fur. It definitely met my expectations, the price was $7 and the bottle is 8oz. I would buy again but it depends on how long it lasts and how it works longterm. But WARNING the smell is SUPER strong, you should probably spray outside so that it won’t become suffocating!
Anh B.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have mixed feelings about this product. When my puppy got fleas, I freaked out and bought a bunch of things, this being one of them. Luckily, I found it at TJ Maxx for only $5, and that's a really great deal for an 8 oz bottle! The good things: right off the bat, I loved that this has natural ingredients. Considering I am always conscious of these things, I really appreciated it. I didn't feel as guilty putting this on my pup as I knew that the ingredients are mostly natural. However, I feel like this is the only upside to this product. The not-so-good things: I don't think it works. I sprayed this on as instructed and I watched the flea continue to crawl away from the spray-spot. I even grabbed one and tried to see if the product will kill it, it didn't seem to do much. Therefore, after about 3-4 uses, I decided to stop and opt for the flea shampoo instead. I still keep this product around as I feel like it COULD be helpful (or give me a peace of mind). It might be useful in keeping the fleas away from the sprayed areas because of the scent (smells like a strong Lavender). As skeptical as I am, other people might have had a different experience and maybe the fleas I encountered were just extra stubborn.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...