Vet's Best Natural Flea and Tick Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY VET'S + BEST #31 in Flea & Tick Control

Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract was carefully formulated to kill fleas and ticks naturally and safely. Fresh, invigorating scent. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes on contact. Contains absolutely no pyrethrins or cedar oil. Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract was carefully formulated to kill fleas and ticks naturally and safely. Fresh, invigorating scent. Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes on contact. Contains absolutely no pyrethrins or cedar oil. Repels mosquitoes. Safe for dogs and cats 12 weeks or older. Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil .30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) .70%, And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70&.: Size: 8 oz. see more...

• What is the active ingredient in this product? Where can it be pu...1 Answers
  • I have a 3 month old baby. I'm assuming this is okay to use aroun...1 Answers
  • Whats the price for this product? Does it have any side effectd t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this for the first time this year. I got it at Petco. It has a very pleasant smell, clove like. But I find I have to re-spray my fur babies a little more often than with other products. I would recommend others give it a try though, because I live in an area with a lot of flea, and ticks.
N A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Because our pitbull has sensitive skin, we always try to approach any flee, dry skin issues with a more natural alternative. This smells of essential oils, but I know it will effectively treat a flea problem without harming my four legged friend.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This stuff works if you only have a small flea problem. I've had fleas in my house bad enough where I've had to bomb it but the last time I had to do that, was when I brought my cat home 8 years ago as a kitten from an infested house. Anyway, once in a while. I'll spot a flea on my dog. I always try and keep this bottle out just for that purpose because we all know those nasty, little things are fast! My dog is small, so I spray a bit on my fingers and then apply it right to where the flea is. It kills them right away. It's also a good thing to spray on dogs or cats before they go outside, to repel fleas and ticks. I would recommend this for sure. Also, it's all natural, so you don't have to worry about applying harsh stuff on your animals.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells so much like cloves, and the fleas were still all over my kitty & obviously was very difficult to spray her so I used gloves to rub it in to saturate the fur. I wound up giving her 2 baths, with Hartz Ultra Guard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats & sprayed my apartment with Hartz Ultra Guard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray Clean Fresh Scent every couple weeks. My moon kitty smells really nice, whereas, the Vetsbest was just pricey and made her feel uncomfortable.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Works great and kills fleas on contact! Strong clove oil smell, but it helps keep the mosquitos away. Great quantity for the price, but it won't work for a full on flea infestation. You can clean carpet, pet cages, pet blankets ect with it so it has multiple uses. If you catch fleas on your pet early on then you'll be fine with this product alone. My dog did end up licking a bit of the product but she was completely fine.
Candace S.
Bakersfield
I'm a professional dog groomer who is well known for being "holistic". I wasted so much money over the years trying to find the one flea shampoo and spray that would eliminate fleas safely and not put a pet's health in danger. I found "Vet's Best Spray On Flea Shampoo" and "Flea & Tick Spray" at a small holistic food store. I twisted the lid off, gave it a sniff, and put it immediately in my basket. This stuff smells so good, if you like that cinnamon spice scent. There are no offensive fumes that burn the pets eyes. I was so happy when I found the product to actually work. I use the spray on shampoo first. Once the groom is complete I use the spray. Mosquitoes are bad in the south and this product uses essential oils to repel them. Perfect for before walks on both me and the dog! This product kills fleas on contact. It does not repel fleas. . It's pretty important when I'm getting paid to de flea a dog that I do it right and most importantly, do it safely. I found pesticide products have horrible side effects such as vomiting, loose stool, and even neurological side effects. I like that I can use this product on my client's dogs and feel confidant that it will not only work, but it wont put me out of a job by hurting a dog! Trust me you should get both the spray on shampoo and the spray for a full arsenal defense against fleas and mosquitoes! Last but not least I'd like to add that it's rare to find a flea product that works on cats that is safe to use. Cats are so sensitive to flea products, and they are the worst to get fleas. I"ve used the spray on my cat, careful to lift the hair and aim for the skin. Follow the directions to a T and your cat can safely be treated.
Miranda M.
My dog has had fleas for a few weeks now and after a few unsuccessful flea baths I finally gave in and spent the money on this. In my opinion, it was extremely worth it. It smelled so good, wasn't messy in the slightest, and my dog seemed to enjoy it. While lathering it more and rinsing it off her in the bath you could literally see all of the dead fleas floating in the water and after drying her off she seemed extremely relieved to have gotten rid of the majority of her fleas. Not to mention she smelled great and her fur was super shiny and clean afterward. I would definitely say this product is worth every penny and I would definitely use it again.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this spray on Amazon.com and I use it on my 2 dogs since they go outside a lot. I love the fact that it has all those natural ingredients in it that won't irritate my pups skin. The only downside is the smell is VERY strong, not foul but just very pepperminty and clove-y smelling. The dogs do not enjoy getting sprayed down but I always give them a treat after! It has worked great so far
Melissa C.
Princeton , WV
This all natural product is great. It smells great! My dogs have skin allergies so an all natural product that doesn't irritate their skin is much needed. I also like that it is safe for cats too. That way both my dogs and cat are treated with the same product. The only issue I have is that the spray doesn't linger and kill fleas, it only kills on direct contact.
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
My dog has had a constant problem with fleas and once we rid of them then we deal with the aftermath of him biting and scratching at his dry skin. This product relieves his dry skin from fleas and also smells great.
Daniela P.
Stanford, CA
Great spray when dealing with flea/tick scares and/or treatments (especially for dog-owner first timers)!
Mirabel H.
Bronx, NY
Whats the price for this product? Does it have any side effectd to the dog ? Interested in it. Ive been using a shampoo for the fleas and tick to stay away from my babies .
Dana H.
Ramona, CA
I have a 3 month old baby. I'm assuming this is okay to use around her considering it is a natural product. Anyone have any experience?
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
What is the active ingredient in this product? Where can it be purchased? How often do you have to apply it for it to be effective?