Vet's Best Natural Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo - 16 oz uploaded by Olivia A.

BY VET'S + BEST

Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract (eugenol) was carefully formulated to kill fleas naturally and safely. Fresh, invigorating scent. Kills fleas on contact. Contains absolutely no pyrethrins or cedar oil. Natural botanical extracts. Safe Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract (eugenol) was carefully formulated to kill fleas naturally and safely. Fresh, invigorating scent. Kills fleas on contact. Contains absolutely no pyrethrins or cedar oil. Natural botanical extracts. Safe for dogs and cats 12 weeks or older. Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil .30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) .70%, And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70&.: Size: 16 oz. see more...

Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like trying to find more natural products for my pets so I picked this up when my pug managed to pick up some fleas and it really works! As soon as you spray it on the fleas instantly come crawling out of the fur trying to escape but die quick. Has worked great for my dog and cats. Plus it smells good!
Jessica R.
San Marcos, TX
I have a very allergy-prone dog, and one of her biggest allergies is Flea Allergy Dermatitis, which means that she's allergic to flea saliva. I used this for a while in between topical flea applications and, though it does an alright job, I'd say that it's not really as good as it should be. It's also extremely drying, so if you're using it for a pup with allergies, you'll need to find a gentle shampoo to apply afterword so the don't get even more itchy.
Kelly j.
Salem, OR
This stuff is amazing! We bought it after we saved a dog who had been dumped and was covered in fleas! We sprayed our dogs and they didn't end up with any. Recently we saved a stray cat who has fleas which ended up on our dogs. The fleas hate this stuff and it kills them pretty much on contact. Highly recommended!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the smell and work's great! I would recommend to anyone with pets..and if you go to Chew.com the sell it for cheap and very fast on shipping! Very safe for your pet's all natural..
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
I've said this many time. I will recommend any Vets Best products over and over again. Great all natural products that work! This is particularly nice because it is easy to use. Especially on pets who are not big fans of the bath.