Vet's + Best Hot Spot Foam uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY VET'S + BEST #90 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Natural Formula Formulated by Dr. Dawn Curie Thomas, DVM Fast Itch Relief for Dogs This soothing mix of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera and Chamomile, formulated by Dr. Dawn Curie Thomas, DVM, quickly conditions itchy, irritated skin with hot spots.  For over 25 years, she has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and relieve your pets. Quickly soothes irritated skin. Non-stinging, alcohol-free. Quick no-mess application. see more...

• Hi, I bought this for my dog he bites on his tail and back. With ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My dog hates when I put it on but it seems to help her find hot spot relief almost instantly. The pump and foam application makes it super easy for a fidgety dog that doesn't want her hot spot touched! (Clementine for scale... this bottle has lasted many hot spots!) Also, side note, since we have switched to a limited ingredient dog food, the hot spots have slowed down!!
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert
This product does seem to work well for the issues my dog has with his paws. However the smell is disgusting. Also because of it being a foam it ends up getting everywhere as my dog kicks around before I can get the chance to rub it in. However if you really need something to help it does relieve the itching and burning.
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
We carry Vets Best at the grooming salon I work at. It is the only product I will recommend to pet owners for dogs who are experiencing hot spots. This is because it is an all natural product that soothes and heals at the same time. Most other brands that claim they are "hot spot relief" instead of soothing the pain away they simply make the spot taste bad and gross. So not only is the hot spot painful but now it is painful and tastes bad. I would recommenced Vets Best ten times over.
kiara d.
This stuff is good. My dog had some hot spots and within a day they were much better. Definitely would recommend this to anyone else with hot spot problems
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I bought this product for a stray Lhasa Apso I found that was covered in hot spots. Within 24 hours she was stratching less and they were starting to heal! I definitely recommend this.
Elizabeth P.
I've had some success with this for my dog. the relief seems to be short lived though. Overall, it works well for the price.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
My lab gets a hot spot every year on her tail. I always use vets best. Fast soothing relief for her hot spot. Works great. Reasonably priced. I definitely recommend!
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Hi, I bought this for my dog he bites on his tail and back. With lots of research I came across this product. I read that tea tree oil is bad for dogs so my question is has anyone had any side effects from using this product? Thank you in advance.