Vet's Best Flea Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 16 oz

by Vet's + Best

Vet s Best Flea Itch Relief Shampoo for Dogs (16 oz) provides fast itch relief from flea bites and infestations. Vet s Best Flea Shampoo gently calms and moisturizes red, raw, and irritated skin using key natural ingredients like micronized oatmeal, solvent-free orange and lemon peel oil, and neem oil. For dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older. Directions for use: Wet coat. Apply a small amount of Flea Itch Relief Shampoo, starting at the head and moving toward the tail. Lather and massage for 3-5 minutes to allow the lather to penetrate the coat and reach the skin. Rinse well until your pet s coat is squeaky clean. Repeat if necessary. Keep your pet warm until dry..

Fluid Ounces: 16 Ounces

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vet's Best Flea Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 16 oz!
Jax M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
You literally see the dead fleas falling off my dog. By far the best shampoo i have used for my Lucy girl.
Laurie S.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Allergy Itch Relief Dog Shampoo. This is my go to aling with spray for my Golden Retriever! Helps her dry itching so much! I highly recommend and not too expensive.
Karen V.
I had found out my dog got a few fleas from outside so i rushed to go buy this since it had great reviews and it worked great. I love how it left his coat really shiny and soft. He had a strong odor of peppermint which was odd but it worked amazing and little to no time he was gone of fleas and he hasn’t gotten any by the time and he also stopped scratching which i had him on the pill but it wasn’t working
J S.
It works wonderfully in regards to killing the fleas, But I’ve discovered is that it dries out my dog’s skin.
Tessa M.
Huntingburg, IN
It seems to help my Husky some but not completely. They aren’t supposed to be bathed but a couple times a year but it does help soothe her paws when they get itchy and dirty. I just don’t like that it has to sit for five minutes or longer.
Molly A.
Madison, WI
When we first got my dog, he was FULL of fleas. We originally had the vet treat him, but wanted to make sure we could keep up with the flea care. We used this shampoo, and my dog loves it! He has very sensitive skin, so we were worried at first, but after using this product for a long time, I can tell you that it works!!
Paloma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product but not permanent! The smell is great and its natural so it doesnt affeck my dogs skin but My dog still gets a few fleas here and there! Not a long term formula.
Corey H.
Ocean City, MD
Very effective and quality ingredients for natural care I recommend to all my pet parent friends
Leilani K.
Elgin, IL
Wonderful brand, I refuse to use anything with harsh chemicals on my puppy, I use three other products by this brand and love them all.
Sandra H.
Severn, MD
It made my dog smell a bit better hit she was still itchy; so I had to opt for something stronger. I would recommend for a dog who does not have seasonal allergies (like my dogs).

Looking for your answer?