Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlVet's + Best
Vet's Best Flea and Tick Spot-on Drops Topical Treatment for Dogs, USA Made

Vet's Best Flea and Tick Spot-on Drops Topical Treatment for Dogs, USA Made

by Vet's + Best

Vet's Best Flea + Tick Spot-On Formula (0.6 oz) provides quick killing action and long-lasting repelling control of fleas and ticks. Spot-on uses a unique blend of natural ingredients (clove leaf oil, thyme white oil, and cinnamon oil) with absolutely no pyrethrins, permethrins, or cedar oil, so it's safe for your dog and the entire family. Includes 3 -8 applications with a universal applicator that easily applies between the shoulder blades on both small breed dogs and large breed dogs (see directions for proper application). Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks or older

Vet's Best Flea and Tick Spot-On Formula provides quick killing action and long-lasting control and repelling of fleas and ticks; Spot-On uses key, natural ingredients (clove leaf oil, thyme white oil, and cinnamon oil) with absolutely no pyrethrins, permethrins, or cedar oil; Includes 3 -8 applications with a universal applicator for both small breed dogs and large breed dogs; Easily applies between your dog's shoulder blades for fast relief from fleas and ticks; Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks or older (see directions for proper application)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vet's Best Flea and Tick Spot-on Drops Topical Treatment for Dogs, USA Made!
Carson S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Works great but the smells very strong for a while, but the smell is very nice. You can totally tell that it's made with essential oils.
Karina A.
Pharr, TX
Im not sure this worked. But it definitely did not make a big impact. I’ve been buying their shampoo and it works great but this one disappointed a little. My Yorkie didn’t mind it. I would probably go for another brand for this.
Shannon T.
Nitro, WV
First time using this brand and it was super easy to apply. Smells like clove oil and cinnamon. Will definitely be using this from now on.
Torie B.
luttrell, tn
Have been using this for 3 months now and it does pretty good. We live in a high tick area and after using this stuff I’ve only had to get a couple ticks off him compared to a couple every week. I like that it’s natural and I don’t have to keep my son away from my dog after applying the treatment.
Kalen T.
Austin, TX
This actually works really well. My dog never had a good reaction to additional flea and tick topical medications and seemed to itch non stop. I decided to try this from my local pet food store and it worked great. It smells good and I’ve noticed that she hasn’t had any itch problems or gnawing at her skin. No fleas that I’ve seen.

Looking for your answer?