Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesVet's + Best

by Vet's + Best

Provide the best dental care for your dog with Vet's Best Complete Enzymatic Dental Care Gel & Toothbrush Kit. Our veterinarian-formulated toothpaste contains enzymes and natural ingredients (including neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, baking soda,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vet’s Best Dog Toothbrush and Enzymatic Toothpaste Set | Teeth Cleaning and Fresh Breath Kit with Dental Care Guide | Vet Formulated!
Morgan B.
California
Vet’s Best Dog Toothbrush and Enzymatic Toothpaste Set | Teeth Cleaning and Fresh Breath Kit with Dental Care Guide | Vet Formulated uploaded by Morgan B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Our dog has acid reflux, which makes her breath smell horrible. This toothpaste has dramatically helped. She doesn’t like getting her teeth brushed still, but enjoys the taste. We’re on our second tube of this and will repurchase again! [product:vet’s-best-dog-toothbrush-and-enzymatic-toothpaste-set-|-teeth-cleaning-and-fresh-breath-kit-with-dental-care-guide-|-vet-formulated]
Stephanie B.
Vet’s Best Dog Toothbrush and Enzymatic Toothpaste Set | Teeth Cleaning and Fresh Breath Kit with Dental Care Guide | Vet Formulated uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
So far I’ve had great luck with all Vet’s Best products I’ve purchased. This teeth care set is definitely a good buy. The shape of the brush helps get your pup’s teeth brushed quicker. If they are like mine this is a major positive! None of them seem to have a problem with the taste of the toothpaste. So a winner all around 😁
linda K.
Palm Desert, CA
Vet’s Best Dog Toothbrush and Enzymatic Toothpaste Set | Teeth Cleaning and Fresh Breath Kit with Dental Care Guide | Vet Formulated uploaded by linda K.
Three months ago, after spending a small fortune getting both of my dogs teeth professionally cleaned, I am determined to stay on top of their dental hygiene everyday.
My dogs, are prone to get gum disease if I don't take care of them. I thought chewing on bones and the such would help keep the teeth clean, but that's just not enough. My Vet said the only way to prevent gum disease is to brush their teeth daily.
Since then, I have bounced from toothpaste to toothpaste, trying to find one that is not only good for them but one that they will like. Finally, I found a winner with the Vets Best Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste. I put a dab of the clear toothpaste on each of their toothbrushes, and let them sniff it.I then started to brush their teeth, and they let me, awesome!
This Vets Best Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste is so excellent for cleaning their teeth and giving them fresh breath. The soothing mix of Neem oil, grapefruit seed and aloe is carefully formulated to keep their breath fresh, and their teeth healthy and strong. The toothpaste fights tartar and plaque to help support healthy gums and teeth, while whitening and brightening their teeth too!
Now I brush their teeth twice a day, and feel so relieved that I am helping keep their teeth their best!
Miranda P.
Blairsville, PA
Like the ingredients and that it’s vet formulated. My dog isn’t crazy about it though. I’m going to try it with a finger toothbrush and see if it changes but honestly think he’s just being picky. While it doesn’t help with his breath, his teeth look amazing and white.
Kelly R.
Hinckley, IL
Great product. My dog likes the taste and I love that it is made in the USA and has good ingredients.
Paige M.
I love it because it’s a safe natural product and it doesn’t have a funky smell to it. It really has like a kids toothpaste type of smell to it. And it helps because my dog doesn’t mind the smell of it. She doesn’t mind the taste either. And it works great on her teeth! I don’t use the toothbrush in the kit because my dog is so tiny with tiny teeth that I have to use a toddler toothbrush. So personally I cant vouch for the brush, but the toothpaste is affordable and natural. So it’s my go to!
Colin H.
Turnersville, NJ
I just got this last week because my dogs breathe was unbearable. After brushing his teeth twice, I already started to notice his breathe smelling a little better. He doesn’t fight me with this either; he enjoys the taste.
Alex S.
Leon Guanajuato
Vet’s Best Dog Toothbrush and Enzymatic Toothpaste Set | Teeth Cleaning and Fresh Breath Kit with Dental Care Guide | Vet Formulated uploaded by Alex S.
My dog suffer since a puppy for his teeth, I tried another brands of tooth paste but he doesn’t like them. I recently purchased this one, the smell is awful for me but he likes it! And the best part is that his teeth have a better improvement. I recommend this for your puppies 🐶
Katarzyna P.
That toothpaste is great! My Welsh Corgi Pembroke puppy like this taste, and brushing teeth is a plesure for her. Teeth is clean and healty
Janet W.
Richmond Hill, ON
We got this on Amazon for my two schnauzers and I brush their teeth with this every night. The toothbrush provided is meant for medium size dogs and for the back teeth. I use my finger and a little toothpaste for the front teeth as it’s harder to use the brush there. If you can get your dog to keep its mouth open long enough, you will see that you can actually brush out gunk! Highly recommend

Looking for your answer?