Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesVet's + Best

by Vet's + Best

Vet's Best Dental Care Kit provides the best dental care for your dog. Vet's Best Dental Gel Toothpaste is formulated with Enzymes, Neem Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Baking Soda & Aloe to gently clean away plaque and tartar while freshening your dog's breath. The included Triple-Headed Toothbrush has three bristle heads that conveniently form around each tooth, efficiently cleaning from every angle. For over 30 years Vet's Best has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and protect your pet. Gently cleans away plaque and tartar. Brightens and whitens teeth. Freshens breath with a great taste dog's love! Brush Application: For best results, use your Vet's Best Toothbrush to effectively clean away plaque and tartar build-up. For your first time, apply a drop of gel to your finger and allow your dog to taste. Apply a small amount of gel toothpaste to the toothbrush and gently brush your dog's front teeth slowly working up to the inside and back. Encase each tooth between the three sets of angled toothbrush bristles. Brush using a back and forth motion making sure to reach every tooth from all angles. Give lots of praise! For best results brush your dog's teeth several times a week. Vet's Best Dental Gel Toothpaste is safe to swallow- no rinsing is necessary. Always provide your pet with fresh, clean water. Finger Application: Apply to your finger for direct application to your dog's teeth for added cleaning control. Breath Control Application: Apply a dab of toothpaste directly to your dog's tongue to instantly freshen breath.Each Package comes with 1 unit Triple-Headed Toothbrush and 1 unit 3.5oz Gel Toothpaste (Made in USA). Pictures may be magnified to show detail. For further information on size, color, conditions please refer to the item description or please ask a question before buying.

Vet's Best Triple-Headed Toothbrush has Three Bristle Heads to Make Brushing Fast and Easy A Textured Comfort Grip Handle and A Unique Brush Design That Forms Around Teeth Effectively Cleaning Form All Angles.; Gently Cleans Away Plaque and Tartar Whitens and Brightens Teeth and Freshens Breath. Each Package Comes with 1 Unit Triple Headed Toothbrush and 1 Unit 3.5oz Gel Toothpaste (Made in USA); Toothpaste is Formulated With Enzymes Neem Oil Grapefruit Seed Extract Baking Soda and Aloe.; Toothbrush Features Three Bristle Heads to Make Brushing Fast and Easy Working to Clean from All Angles.; Comfort Grip Handles Makes It Enjoyable for You The Great Taste Makes It Fun for Your Dog!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA!
Krista V.
Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA uploaded by Krista V.
Really like this dog toothpaste. It smells great. It is very well priced and easy to find online or in stores. My two dogs don't mind it at all!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA uploaded by Kelly M.
Makenzie has an extreme case of puppy breath! Brushing her teeth is difficult but she clearly enjoys licking the toothpaste from the tube.
Lisa R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA uploaded by Lisa R.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I would give this a 5 possibly if my dog was more cooperative. But it gets the job done!
Vanessa S.
Long Beach, CA
Great toothpaste. My dogs love it, it’s so easy to brush their teeth just let them sniff it and they love it and it makes it so easy to brush their teeth! *they’re big dogs*
Kenzie F.
Springfield
Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA uploaded by Kenzie F.
I’ve only used it a couple times, but it seems like a great product. It doesn’t smell amazing, but I don’t see anything harmful (to my knowledge) in the ingredients list.
Bianca R.
NY
Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA uploaded by Bianca R.
I use this product everyday to brush my dogs teeth and it keeps his teeth nice and white, healthy and breathe smelling good. He is a 3 year old, 17 lb cavachon. I would definitely recommend this product to dog owners.
Brian V.
San Diego , CA
The toothpaste works great to fight any bad breath for my small dog. He tends to get excited when it’s time to brush his teeth so he must like the taste of it. I recommend this product to any pet owner.
Allison G.
Cordele
Rowdy, my Weimaraner, and I love this dental product. He loves the taste and I love that he loves it. Brushing his teeth is no longer a chore for me. It is now a treat for him. #dogapproved Highly Recommended
Morgan B.
California
Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA uploaded by Morgan B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Our dog has acid reflux, which makes her breath smell horrible. This toothpaste has dramatically helped. She doesn’t like getting her teeth brushed still, but enjoys the taste. We’re on our second tube of this and will repurchase again! Vet's Best Dog Enzymatic Toothpaste and Toothbrush Plaque and Tartar Fighter Dental Care Kit Made in USA
Emily B.
Everett, WA
My dog has bad teeth with a lot of plaque and tartar build up and this has helped wonders. After just a couple uses we have noticed her bad breath has started to disappear and the plaque and tartar has started to break down and disappear as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who has furry friends with teeth problems.

Looking for your answer?