BY VET'S + BEST

Vets Best Dental Gel for Dogs uses natural enzymes to support healthy gums stronger and brighter teeth as well as freshen your dogs breath. Vets Best pet care products are natural health care products for pets that have been developed and formulated by veterinarians to be naturally effective and have no harsh side effects. Vets Best pet care natural health care systems have been vet recommend for 25 years. Each product is part of a health care system for your pets wellbeing. Key Ingredients: Neem Oil Enzymes. see more...

• Is this product available in Canada? This is definitely o...1 Answers
  • What ages can this be used on5 Answers
  • Does this help with bad breath? 5 Answers
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is more of a hair gel consistency than a toothpaste product! It would slid off my dogs toothbrush as soon as I tried to brush his teeth and he wasn’t a fan of the flavor ( just the gel, no added flavor to make it more appealing) it also didn’t do much for him along the lines of removing or preventing plaque.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog can't wait to get his teeth brushed with this toothpaste. It's a good price for the amount you get plus it has an easy dispenser. The gel actually smells like mint and keeps my dogs breath nice and fresh. Would definitely recommend for other dog owners.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cocker spaniel mix and he absolutely loves this gel. It's great for his teeth which are very sensitive and I feel like this is very gentle on his sensitive teeth. I would highly recommend this especially over all the expensive gels out there at those stores.
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
Have used this for my older dog and seems to work great. You tend to forget that a dogs dental health is important
Giovanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Mi mascota tiene su ocico limpo gracias a este gel me ayuda mucho cada dia limpio a mi gordi con este gel
Tabetha B.
Huntington, WV
I have used for my yorkie and it help with his stinky puppy breath. I would definitely buy again
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
My rat terrier had terrible teeth and she loves this. She actually gets excited when she sees it
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
What ages can this be used on
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Does this help with bad breath?
Hnlkj K.
Is this product available in Canada? This is definitely on my list!

back