BY VETRI SCIENCE

Bladder Strength for dogs is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support bladder control, and bladder muscles, optimize bladder emptying, and reduce adherence of unwanted microorganisms to the linings of the bladder and urethra. Especially helpful for female dogs after spaying and for senior dogs to help maintain bladder health and control. It is a highly palatable smoke flavored tablet. see more...

Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
I though we needed this for my dog. We purchased it but never used it and it seems her bladder is stronger as every without using it. Would recommend to those with problems llike this. However was never an issue for us
wendy a.
wendy a.
My dog takes these he's around 8 yrs old and he still doesn't go to the bathroom as much as other dogs i think these pills work.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog started having issues when she was sleeping. She would pee and not even notice that it had happened and just kept sleeping in it. Since starting these pills we hardly ever have accidents! If you are trying to decide whether or not to use this I highly recommend them.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this stuff. My thirteen year old chihuahua started leaking when he was sleeping. I would wake up with a wet and stinky comforter! Called the vet and they recommended this. Works wonderfully. He gets a pill in the morning and one before bed. Has leaked since he started taking.