BY VETOQUINOL

Amy W.
Amy W.
Foodie Expert
Our cat really enjoys the paste and treats versions of the vetoquinol. It does really help clear up his runny eyes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Such a wonderful product it dissolves effortlessly into wet food with no odor or flavor. Even the most finicky of cats will not even notice it is there! It is very helpful in treating Herpe flare ups in cats.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
I was able to manage my cat's recurrent feline herpes conjunctivitis using only this product. He eats in on top of canned cat food with no problems or side effects
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
I was able to manage my cats recurrent feline herpes conjunctivitis using only this product .he eats in on top of canned cat food with no problems or side effects.
Teena S.
Teena S.
Eastlake, OH
We use this at my work and our clients rave about them. I use the powder for my own cats. Works great!
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
Foodie Expert
Both of my cats are FIV+, which much like HIV, means that their immune systems are suppressed. I have used this lysine supplement consistently for several years by mixing it in with their soft food every morning and every night. They are picky eaters as far as supplements go, but they like the flavor of this one. I happy to say that both of my cats are in great health, at roughly 9 years old, they are doing remarkably well for their diagnosis. One of my cats also has herpes, which has given him a nasty crusty eye infection in the past, but ever since using this product he has yet to have another outbreak. I highly recommend this for immune compromised cats!
natassia t.