Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesVetnique Labs
Furbliss Green, Small Animal, Long hair

Vetnique Labs Furbliss Green, Small Animal, Long hair

by Vetnique Labs

Deep CleaningUse Wet or DryStimulates & Nourishes CoatProvides Comforting MassageDe-Sheds100% Medical Grade SiliconeDishwasher & Washing Machine Safe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vetnique Labs Furbliss Green, Small Animal, Long hair!
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Vetnique Labs Furbliss Green, Small Animal, Long hair uploaded by Michelle B.
Hi sweeties! My dogs and cats shed like no other! All over everything and us! Nothing was uncovered! We've used pet brushes before. They were either too hard, didn't work and a waste of money, honey! We tried Vetnique Labs Furbliss Dog Brush and it's helped so much! No hard bristles, made with durable and soft material. My dogs hate the steel and metal brushes! They'd hide but with this brush they enjoy it! They actually want to be brushed! Great for bathing time also! Really leaves them with a healthy shiny coat! Also easy to clean! Dishwasher and machine washer safe! They have brushes for every size, long and short hair pets! 🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Vetnique Labs Furbliss Green, Small Animal, Long hair uploaded by Brittny D.
Vetnique Labs Furbliss Green, Small Animal, Long hair uploaded by Brittny D.
This is a really good brush works very well on my white westie highland terrier mix I love using it when I give him bath to make sure I'm scrubbing him clean and it is a great deshedder you can use it wet or dry I would definitely recommend We also got the yellow one for short hair dogs works really well on her to cuz not very many brushes are for short haired dogs
chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is so cool. It comes in different sizes, which I love. We got the yellow for larger dogs (or cats). It is a great tool for grooming, shedding, and to wash dogs and scrub gently. It has two sides depending on what your pet prefers or if you are washing, grooming, or removing excess fur. It is gentle, easy to clean, and durable. Great product for pet owners.

Looking for your answer?