VetIQ Pill Treat for Dogs - 30 Count uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY VETIQ

Vetiq pill treats are a delicious and convenient way to help give medicine to your dog. With a hickory smoked bacon flavor dogs love, vetiq pill treats are a great way to make pill time a fun experience. see more...

Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
Our dog is a hot mess and gets meds for his allergies twice a day. He's figured out the whole pill in a piece of cheese deal (and tacked on a few lbs too), so we had to explore a different option. I saw these for sale and the Sam's Club Pharmacy and was happy to see they were more affordable than the Greenies Brand Pill Pockets. Now, we have no issue giving him his meds, and he even runs over as soon as he here's us open the medicine cabinet. I think even the dog gives these 4 paws up and a tail wag :)
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
My dog loves food. Except when there is a pill hidden in it. We tried mashing it up in her dog food. She wouldn't eat her food. We tried Vienna sausages, cheese, and peanut butter. All failures. She always caught on to the pill inside. When we gave her pill treats, she accepted it eagerly. She always says yes to her medicine now. I would recommend this for anyone with a stubborn or picky dog.
Kristi S.
Keokuk, Iowa
Some how I just learned of these! My dog had really had ear infection and he's horrible about taking medication (would eat the food and spit out the pill) These were a life saver! If you aren't using them you are definitely missing out!!
Melissa S.
Lakewood, WA
I understand the idea behind this, but my dogs did not like them! My dogs aren't picky eaters. The vet gave me a bag but I ended up using natural vanilla ice cream to hide the pill in.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
These are a God send. My baby loves them and takes her pills with them so easily!!! Easy to hide pill in!!! Great price!!!
Italia M.
San luis, AZ
My dogs are very picky and this actually helps a lot. It does seem to make a difference to them and they seem to love it.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
These work great for getting my dog to take her pill. She loves them more than her regular treats.
Jayzel C.
Orlando, FL
Not bad. My dog has a sensitive belly and yet this one is ok for her. I think she loves it
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
This project is wonderful all m dogs are allergic to a a lot of different snacks or only are thau made in he usa