BY VETIQ

Minties dental treats for dogs is a complete oral health solution that your dog will love. Made in the usa, minties have a vet recommended, triple action formula that helps clean teeth, promote fresh breath, and helps control plaque and tartar. And because its from vetiq, youll know that its a vet recommended quality product at savings to you. see more...

• Do dogs like these mo ties fresh breath chews not sure my dogs wo...2 Answers
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
My dog buddy, a miniature teacup toy poodle, loves these. I give him one about once a day, maybe 5 days out of 7. Depending on how bad his breath his. They work instantly. His breath is freshened and minty for a couple of minutes after eating one. Already his breath has improved. I began giving him one a few months ago, and the results are amazing. I continue giving him one.
Alex S.
I have tried minties before but I am not sure If it was this kind or not. I know she enjoyed the ones I tried before.
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
My dogs love these teeth cleaning treats that also freshen their nasty breath.
Melissa S.
These take care of my dogs bad breath very easily. Affordable and I can find them anywhere.
Marisol C.
Do dogs like these mo ties fresh breath chews not sure my dogs would want to eat them are they overly minty ?