BY MINTIES

VetIQ Minties Dental Bone, MD/LG, 16.0 oz: Vet recommended Triple-action formula helps: clean teeth, freshen breath, control plaque and tartar Free of many ingredients that may be of concern to you and your dog: wheat, gluten, soy, corn, artificial flavors and animal by-products With natural ingredients to freshen your dog's breath and reduce unpleasant odors see more...

Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
My dog loves his Minties and I love his fresh breath and how clean his teeth are after having a Mintie! It is gentle on the stomach and I can trust the brand to be healthy and good for my pup!
Nic S.
My dog got this product from my parents for Christmas. My dog seems to love them but I honestly can’t stand the smell. It’s an overpowering mint smell and it’s disgusting. But it doesn’t matter how they smell because there not for me. They seem to make my dogs breath not so stinky so they must work. And on the plus side my dog loves them so I guess that’s all that matters! Just beware of the smell of buying these for the first time
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My dogs love these. I give them each one after they eat dinner. They are very reasonably priced. They usually run $9.99 for a bag of 20. I purchase them at Target and check Cartwheel weekly for deals and stock up when they are on sale.

My dogs usually inhale everything in a second, but it takes both of my dogs (even my pitbull) a few minutes to chew through them. They also don't make a mess so I don't worry about where they eat them.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I get these at Walmart and it's a great product. It has really helped with our boys' bad breath. All we have to do is ask them if they "want to brush their teeth" and they run right to the counter and look up at the bag.
Megan S.
My dogs absolutely love these!! They always look forward to having them before we go to bed. If i forget they remind me! They keep their teeth and breath fresh.
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
They are somewhat pricey but they are my dogs favorite treat by far! Even my picky eater loves them! They do also help control the unpleasant doggy breath.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Why don't they have the cat one here?