BY MINTIES

VetIQ Minties Dental Bone, MD/LG, 16.0 oz: Vet recommended Triple-action formula helps: clean teeth, freshen breath, control plaque and tartar Free of many ingredients that may be of concern to you and your dog: wheat, gluten, soy, corn, artificial flavors and animal by-products With natural ingredients to freshen your dog's breath and reduce unpleasant odors see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I get these at Walmart and it's a great product. It has really helped with our boys' bad breath. All we have to do is ask them if they "want to brush their teeth" and they run right to the counter and look up at the bag.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My dogs love these. I give them each one after they eat dinner. They are very reasonably priced. They usually run $9.99 for a bag of 20. I purchase them at Target and check Cartwheel weekly for deals and stock up when they are on sale.

My dogs usually inhale everything in a second, but it takes both of my dogs (even my pitbull) a few minutes to chew through them. They also don't make a mess so I don't worry about where they eat them.
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
They are somewhat pricey but they are my dogs favorite treat by far! Even my picky eater loves them! They do also help control the unpleasant doggy breath.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Why don't they have the cat one here?