BY VETERINARY FORMULA

Veterinary Formula® Flea & Tick Shampoo.

Contains pyrethrum, which is derived from flowers kills fleas & ticks on contact.

*Equivalent to (butylcarbityl)

(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.

**MGK 264 insecticide synergist.

Pyrocide® and MGK® registered trademarks of McLaughlin Gormely King Company. see more...

• After reading the precautions and directions on the bottle, I'm a...1 Answers
  • The directions and precautions on the bottle of shampoo that I pu...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo remove topical prevention? ( Frontline / Advant...1 Answers
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert
Very good shampoo for dogs. My dog breeds pug loves to bathe with this shampoo)))A pleasant smell, economic use, a bottle of shampoo is enough for a very long time.Effective. We took a shampoo of this brand when the pug had problems with the skin fungus disease. Four baths with this shampoo cured my dog.  So, yes, I strongly recommend the shampoo of this brand.
Michelle B.
Cullman, Al
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing. And on top of the smell it seemed to kill the flees as soon as it touched them. Extremely effective.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Pet Lover Expert
I use this on my dog. It keeps all fleas and ticks from her it dont really smell like anything but it does get her all cleaned up.
Kimmye L.
Pet Lover Expert
Smells great. Left my pup feeling super soft and clean. Very affordable. Less then 10 bucks at Walmart.
Rubi S.
This is just like any other flea and tick shampoo nothing special about it. but it does work
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves the fur so soft. It is one of the best smelling shampoos we have ever used. 👃
Ka l.
Synergy Labs Mensa Dsl01360 Vf Clinical Care Flea And Tick Shampoo is a really great product. It doesn't have a strong scent which I appreciate
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Best company and best product, I love how smell, leaves shiny and soft coat for my dog
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
This is a great option along with if your dog has sensitive skin this will not irritate it.
The directions and precautions on the bottle of shampoo that I purchased has me afraid to use the product. I have two small dogs, weighing 13 and 11 pounds who are dear to my heart. If all those precaution need to be made, what about when they shake their bodies to dry or lick themselves. How safe would they be?
After reading the precautions and directions on the bottle, I'm afraid to use the product. My pups weigh 13 for the oldest and 11 for the youngest (same litter) who mean the world to me. What about when they shake themselves to get dry before they are completely rinsed off or when they lick themselves? How safe are they then?
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
Does this shampoo remove topical prevention? ( Frontline / Advantix, etc)
Marjorie S.