BY VETERINARIANS BEST

Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
I use this product for my Blue Doberman Pinscher. He has a genetic disorder called Color Dilution Alopecia which has caused him to lose most of his hair. He'll continue to lose hair and may end up completely bald so the vet said I need to apply sunscreen any time he's outside. Thankfully a product like this exists for extreme cases like my dog! Great product!
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this on my blonde Chihuahua. He LOVES to lay in the sun and im afraid he'll get sunburned because his fur is so short. Of course i dont let him stay in the sun for very long. But i use this and it has worked great so far!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love this! Living in Florida for most of my life & now living in SC near the coastal area, we got to the beach a lot & although I have a Maltese poodle with thick curly hair, I still spray this on him to protect him from the sun.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use this on my pups bellies when they're going outside to hang in the backyard. They're both white dogs with thin fur and this keeps them from getting a sunburn! I also use it on their noses when we're going for long walks in the sunshine. Great product. I got mine on Amazon.com.
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
A must have!! Whenever I walk my puppy when it's sunny out or even hot out; I spray his coat with this and it helps him stay cool and not so tired in the sun
Ambar S.
I like this product it even smells good I spray for my dog once in a while it's a great product to protect your pets
Maica W.
GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Veterinarian Best Sun Spray Sunscreen for dogs is great. Pets need to be protected from the sun as well.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is really good, allows them to enjoy playing out in the sun without worry of them being blistered.
Sara A.
bastrop, tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I always put this on my red nose pitty doesn't dry or irritate her skin. And she odeznt mind the smell
Ashley A.
This is great! Dogs need sunscreen just like humans and this is a great way to protect our pets
Laura K.
I've never thought of using sunscreen on my dog. Is it veterinarian recommended?
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does this actually work? I never knew dogs needed sunscreen.
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
Sunscreen for animals?? Omg I have never heard of this?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Do dogs really need sunscreen? I have never had the need for this ever. Seams like a waste
Lauren C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog gets sunburned on his nose- is this safe to use around the mouth?