BY VETERINARIANS BEST

Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this on my blonde Chihuahua. He LOVES to lay in the sun and im afraid he'll get sunburned because his fur is so short. Of course i dont let him stay in the sun for very long. But i use this and it has worked great so far!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love this! Living in Florida for most of my life & now living in SC near the coastal area, we got to the beach a lot & although I have a Maltese poodle with thick curly hair, I still spray this on him to protect him from the sun.
Monica T.
TORRANCE, CA
A must have!! Whenever I walk my puppy when it's sunny out or even hot out; I spray his coat with this and it helps him stay cool and not so tired in the sun
laura T.
Easy to use. I use it on our springers belly. it smells great and works wonderfully
Ambar S.
I like this product it even smells good I spray for my dog once in a while it's a great product to protect your pets
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
I spoil my dog and for hot summer days in Cali with it being 100 this is great do protect them!
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert
This stuff smellls so good and works so well you got to try it if u haven't!!!!
Maica W.
GA
Pet Lover Expert
Veterinarian Best Sun Spray Sunscreen for dogs is great. Pets need to be protected from the sun as well.
Sara A.
bastrop, tx
Pet Lover Expert
I always put this on my red nose pitty doesn't dry or irritate her skin. And she odeznt mind the smell
Ashley A.
This is great! Dogs need sunscreen just like humans and this is a great way to protect our pets
Laura K.
I've never thought of using sunscreen on my dog. Is it veterinarian recommended?
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does this actually work? I never knew dogs needed sunscreen.
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
Sunscreen for animals?? Omg I have never heard of this?
Lauren C.
My dog gets sunburned on his nose- is this safe to use around the mouth?
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Do dogs really need sunscreen? I have never had the need for this ever. Seams like a waste