BY VETERINARIANS BEST

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
I use this product for my Blue Doberman Pinscher. He has a genetic disorder called Color Dilution Alopecia which has caused him to lose most of his hair. He'll continue to lose hair and may end up completely bald so the vet said I need to apply sunscreen any time he's outside. Thankfully a product like this exists for extreme cases like my dog! Great product!
Ambar S.
Ambar S.
I like this product it even smells good I spray for my dog once in a while it's a great product to protect your pets
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Veterinarian Best Sun Spray Sunscreen for dogs is great. Pets need to be protected from the sun as well.
Emilee F.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is really good, allows them to enjoy playing out in the sun without worry of them being blistered.
Sara A.
Sara A.
bastrop, tx
I always put this on my red nose pitty doesn't dry or irritate her skin. And she odeznt mind the smell
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This is great! Dogs need sunscreen just like humans and this is a great way to protect our pets
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
I spoil my dog and for hot summer days in Cali with it being 100 this is great do protect them!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Seen this product but haven't used it to see if it does work on my dogs, will try
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
This stuff smellls so good and works so well you got to try it if u haven't!!!!
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I use this on my pups bellies when they're going outside to hang in the backyard. They're both white dogs with thin fur and this keeps them from getting a sunburn! I also use it on their noses when we're going for long walks in the sunshine. Great product. I got mine on Amazon.com.
Laura K.
Laura K.
I've never thought of using sunscreen on my dog. Is it veterinarian recommended?
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does this actually work? I never knew dogs needed sunscreen.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
Sunscreen for animals?? Omg I have never heard of this?
Paula E.
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Do dogs really need sunscreen? I have never had the need for this ever. Seams like a waste
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
My dog gets sunburned on his nose- is this safe to use around the mouth?